WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

On TV Television Greats..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I Nominate In living Color the Funniest show to grace our beloved televisions.....For the kids that don't know, In Living Color was the pinnacle of the Wayans family, Jim Carey, DAG, and Tommy......You Know that shit was fuckin funny.... Homie the clown, Men on film, Damon W. as the Homeless with the "Two cart Box", and his bottle of piss in hand??? Every now and then on E they show reruns, and my ass is stuck on the couch ROLLIN.......2 snaps up in Z formation!

Anyone else got a fav, comedy, drama , or what ever.....Sound off, let's hear it??? :ugly:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
My favorite three shows on Television would have to be Family Guy, Futurama, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force, but that's probably because I'm 14 and immature.

I never saw In Living Color, but I heard it was quite funny.

I once had a very white teacher show In Living Color for Black History Month. I laughed. Partly because it's a funny show.

Mostly for the real life situational comedy though.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
NoSubstance said:
My favorite three shows on Television would have to be Family Guy, Futurama, and Aqua Teen Hunger Force, but that's probably because I'm 14 and immature.

I never saw In Living Color, but I heard it was quite funny.
Don't sell that shit short on your age, I know a hell of a lot of people in the 21+ range who find Family Guy, ATHF, Sealab 2021 and all that shit they be showing on Adult Swim fucking hilarious. In Living Color is classic, but didn't get to see much of it. I find the Daily Show gets me smiling fairly consistently (how is a fake news show more useful and reliable than most actual news in this country?). What has me hooked right now though is The Wire on HBO, best cop drama out there.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Nah...CSI, Law and Order SVU are. (when I do watch tv,that is)
I did watch The Family Guy the other night,to my suprise, I laughed all through the show.

Yeees!...Im immature most of the time as well. Pfffft.

If Family Guy is immature, then may maturity rot in a fiery pit of fiery flaming fire.

bty seal of approval: Daily Show with Jon Stewart, Family Guy, Conan O'Brien, Home Movies, Lupin III, Futurama, Dave Chapelle, and the short lived Clerks cartoon.

wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole: Crank yankers, Tough Crowd with Colin "I Rape Horses" Quinn, Last Call with Carson "I'm a Tool" Daly, Jay "Eats The Butt" Leno, and Reno 911. Update: And that stupid terror network show. and all reality tv. and most everything on tv.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Skorch said:
Don't sell that shit short on your age, I know a hell of a lot of people in the 21+ range who find Family Guy, ATHF, Sealab 2021 and all that shit they be showing on Adult Swim fucking hilarious. In Living Color is classic, but didn't get to see much of it. I find the Daily Show gets me smiling fairly consistently (how is a fake news show more useful and reliable than most actual news in this country?). What has me hooked right now though is The Wire on HBO, best cop drama out there.
Just because they're 21+ doesn't mean they're not immature, Heh.

Maturity is over rated. I mean, responsibility sucks (in some cases, I can think of a ton where responsibility is fun). And no person is completely and totally "mature." Everyone can enjoy immature fun, I don't care how young or old.

The only difference is the level of immaturity, in my opinion.

Ah, and I can't beleive I didn't mention The Daily Show. I've been a regular watcher of The Daily Show since Indecision 2000.

Chapelle's Show is funny as well. Quality television.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
NoSubstance said:
Just because they're 21+ doesn't mean they're not immature, Heh.

Maturity is over rated. I mean, responsibility sucks (in some cases, I can think of a ton where responsibility is fun). And no person is completely and totally "mature." Everyone can enjoy immature fun, I don't care how young or old.

The only difference is the level of immaturity, in my opinion.

Ah, and I can't beleive I didn't mention The Daily Show. I've been a regular watcher of The Daily Show since Indecision 2000.

Chapelle's Show is funny as well. Quality television.
Chapelles' Rick James makes me shit myself, hittin the crack pipe, now thats good T.V.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I know! I bet his record sales are off the chart, due to the "Rick James" segment and also his death. Too bad he can't enjoy it.

On a side note, has anybody read the Maddox Article "You're not Dave Chapelle, and you're not funny."?

NoSubstance said:
I know! I bet his record sales are off the chart, due to the "Rick James" segment and also his death. Too bad he can't enjoy it.

On a side note, has anybody read the Maddox Article "You're not Dave Chapelle, and you're not funny."?
yes i have.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
The Young Ones. A totally obscure British or Australian series that's a fuckin' riot.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
GottaHurt said:
The Young Ones. A totally obscure British or Australian series that's a fuckin' riot.
The Young ones was goddamn too damn funny. KIds in the Hall just does'nt compare.

Answer the phone Neil