WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Tell me!

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
Firstly, how do u become a 10th degree flamer?, i want it!

And secondly, reputation points, wats up with them?, what do they do and how do u get them?

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Nemesis said:
Firstly, how do u become a 10th degree flamer?, i want it!

And secondly, reputation points, wats up with them?, what do they do and how do u get them?
well u need to show us that you are worthy in the b&T fourn, then we will take it into consideration. (more or less)

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
thanx, but us???, whos 'us'

oh and, u should give al capone on!, hes good

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Nemesis said:
thanx, but us???, whos 'us'

oh and, u should give al capone on!, hes good
us is all of the 10th
we make the decisions in a group

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i second making al capone a 10th degree he owned my ass and im not to cold.

to become a 10th degree flamer, you gotta know how to flame...

as for rep points, they just show how many people like you :p

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
To give rep points look for the Button at the top right of the post that you are referring to that looks like this>>

You can give "I approve or I disapprove" points. and you can type a comment. This will add or detract from another member's reputation accordingly. Also you get one rep point for every I think 4 or 5 you hand out.
You can view who has given you points in your control panel or "userCP".

I fogot the most important thing. Those who give good rep points to me will be visited in the middle of the night by the sex symbol of their choice.
Those who give me bad will be visited by Mr.Newbie.

morelos

lexicon incognito
maxpower said:
I fogot the most important thing. Those who give good rep points to me will be visited in the middle of the night by the sex symbol of their choice.
Those who give me bad will be visited by Mr.Newbie.
oh god, i can't pass up the mrnewbie offer

is there a 9th degree? or like a 2nd degree... like just down to the skin or something...

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
Unforgiven said:
there's a 0 degree... which just means you suck. for that, you don't get a flame.
well i dont got a flame...so then i guess i suck....well that makes sense