Ten Years In The Future

RebelBuddha

Kre8orOfChaos
What are your predictions? Where do you want to be? What is the goal? Do you want to make a prediction for yourself or humanity... an industry or field of study? Let's hear it.

===========

Humanity: In ten years there will be systems of control which are common place and accepted. Humanity will see a massive decline in population due to war, disease, disaster and famine. The traditional western world will collapse.

Remnants of western UN countries will form an axis and pop off WWIII.

Personal: In ten years, I will have a successful business. I'll be living abnormally well for the times. I will have completed more signs and paint jobs for famous and wealthy clients. I will sip margaritas around my burn barrel outside my fortified trailer.

So how about you? What's the next ten look like?

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I’ll be somewhere in the sewer system beneath the homes of your wealthy clients, hiding from marauding drones, roasting a skewered rat over an open fire with my son spot who is blind.. and purple.

Last edited:

RebelBuddha

Kre8orOfChaos
I’ll be somewhere in the sewer system beneath the homes of your wealthy clients, hiding from marauding drones, roasting a skewered rat over an open fire with my son spot who is blind.. and purple.
That actually sounds kinda rad.

Maybe I can provide you with my clients addresses and we can loot them in the night with your purple blind son as a lookout.

He could use his heightened senses to discover things in the night that we cannot. We'll have to teach him to shoot of course.