WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ten

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yes, I did write this all myself, I hope you enjoy it.

First, I am going to tell you something that no school can teach, no computer can ever learn, and no one can ever fully utilize as a weapon. Love. Love is the only natural resource on earth, that you cannot harness, you cannot be taught, and you will never be able to destroy. It is a wall that is made of invisible forces, powerful enough to bring even the gods themselves to thier knees, and it is a rewarding force, capable of producing highs which no one can ever speak.

Second, I am going to tell you that there are few people out there who realize the most effective way to win. Kindness is the tool that cannot be shattered, the blade that will not rust. If you are kind to someone, they cannot beat you, no matter how hard they try. Even if they kill you, your kindness will eventually make them lose to you, and force thier defeat.

Third, I am going to tell you that there is a higher morality. Some people would say that there is no "Right", or no "Wrong", but rather what society imposes on them. I do not know about that, but I know that following your heart, and doing what you think is the greater good will bring you more wealth than any job could have.

Fourth, I am going to tell you that religion is a valuable thing. Whether or not it is a metaphor, or if it is the recount of the earth, religion is the one force that can drive a person to extreme lengths, besides love. Religion provides a guidance and an attempt at higher teaching and thinking, but we are too blind to realize it.

Fifth, I am going to tell you of patience. Patience is a key virtue, that will ring time, and time again, within your mind, an echo that if kept burning, will keep you going no matter what foe you face, no matter who you wish to fight, and it will keep you on task no matter what.

Sixth, I am going to tell you that friends are a resource that should never be overlooked, abused, or misused. Friends like the heavenly force that can protect you, take care of you, and nurture you in your most fragile times, if you do the same for them.

Seventh, I am going to tell you there is some higher force. There is something out there that drives us, that will work behind the scenes, guiding us in the right path, if we choose to accept it. I do not know if this is a god, or a concience that is the higher force, but it will eventually bring peace to everyone.

Eight, I am going to tell you that worrying is the only thing in the chain that we cannot go without. We will all worry. It does not matter who you are, where you live, or how you live, at one point, you will worry. You will fear the loss, or fear the gaining of something, but you will always fear and worry it. Do not worry about your fears, fear worrying your fears.

Ninth, I am going to tell you how in death, we do not end. In death we do not end, regardless of heaven, or of hell, or of purgatory, or some lifeless state, we will not end in death. We will continue on, about how we impacted others, and shaped them.

And Tenth, I am going to tell you that our work is never done, but it will eventually end. Do not fear, worry, or confuse yourself with mathematics and calculus, unless you choose to, about your fate. You will eventually perish from this earth, onto white beaches of warm sand, cool waves, cloudless days, and springs that flow with milk and honey. Eventually we will reach the end, but the end is only the beginning.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Very nicely done.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
impressive, i think that atheists will probably not appreciate it, but whatever.

Third, I am going to tell you that there is a higher morality. Some people would say that there is no "Right", or no "Wrong", but rather what society imposes on them. I do not know about that, but I know that following your heart, and doing what you think is the greater good will bring you more wealth than any job could have.
i thought this one was interesting, not because of the first part, because you say that following the greater good is the best path. i always found this to be somewhat of a conundrum. what is the greater good. is the greater good the course of action that results in the most good coming from it, or the course of action that in the end will result in the better world, hence the greater part. is it the course of action that tries to protect everyone as an individual or the course of action that protects society as a whole. if you truly believe that doing the greater good then would you kill 1,000 children if you knew for sure one of them would kill millions of people. how can that be the greater good, how can you be sure. what if one of the offspring of one of those millions would is going to kill billions of people? i can't really say how to say it better or worse because the 'greater good' has always seamed to be something you can't honestly know if you are working towards

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yes, anyone feel free to copy this, just make sure you don't tell them you wrote it please :happysad: