WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Tending The Flock

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
http://www.courttv.com/trials/news/0705/29_bernard_ctv.html
CourtTV.com said:
Authorities in the small, rural Louisiana town of Ponchatoula were shocked when a local pastor walked into their office in mid-May and allegedly confessed to having sex with children, cats and dogs at his Hosanna Church.

Louis Lamonica allegedly implicated eight other members of his flock, including a deputy sheriff, in "cult-like" rituals involving the rape of as many as 24 young victims, from infants to teens, between 1999 and 2003...

-------------------------------

Looks like the Altar Boys have some competition... :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jung

???
Premium
Yeah, I remember hearing about that a while back when they first caught them. I live less than an hour away from that town. Pretty disturbing, and goes to show that bad things do happen in small towns and 'officials' are just normal assholes with jobs.

magnolia

Postaholic
BrIONwoshMunky said:
http://www.courttv.com/trials/news/0705/29_bernard_ctv.html

-------------------------------

Looks like the Altar Boys have some competition... :sick:

Infants?! Who the hell would rape an infant?! And who the hell would just give their infant to someone? I mean, I can see they trusted the pastor, but what? Was he babysitting? How does this happen? I'm outraged. People like that need to be castrated.

Slacker

Postaholic
This is just wrong. Man a pastor raped the little church boys around the block. He is wrong a nasty. :sick:

Linksy said:
This is just wrong. Man a pastor raped the little church boys around the block. He is wrong a nasty. :sick:
I agree, but it's so out there it's just "wrong" but at least he owned up so that they can lock his sick ass up.

Descent

Hella Constipated
How the fuck do you fuck an infant?! Motor oil?!

God damn that is gross, sick, and twisted.