WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Terrell Owens, the oppressed NFL millionaire

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Did anyone else catch the ESPN interview of Seahawks reciever, Terrell Owens?
This fucking guy apparently has a new book out, his biograghy or whatever, anyway ESPN flash a snippet from it where he said that "the white owners of the NFL cut out celebrating in the endzone as a way to keep a brother down"

Anyone feel sorry for this poor oppressed NFL millionaire beacuse he can't dance a jig in the endzone every time he scores?

Edit: ok, so he actually plays for the eagles, lol ... I am not a football fan

I don't feel sorry for him but I kinda liked seeing what those idiots would do next when they scored. It's funny

tzedek

Original Member
i hate that guy, along with every other sports figure who's ego is about to eat itself...

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Ni99aRuss said:
stupid fuck...he's an eagles wr....and your a stupid fuck
and you sir, are a ignorant pole smoker who does not read entire posts before making lame ass comments :mfinger: