WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

TESLA: cummin' at us live...tonight!!!

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Most of this site is probably to young to know who Tesla is, but who cares.

Tesla is playing tonight at our fair. FUCK YEAH!!!!!

DG and I are about to head out to the concert. This is going to bring back some great memories of the late 80's, early 90's.

No reason for this thread really, other than to say......I AM FUCKING EXCITED TO FINALLY SEE THEM LIVE!!!!!!!

Not sure if this is even the right forum...don't care. :thumbsup:

I understand to each his own and all that but HOLYSHIT I can't help but laugh that someone is psyched to see Tesla.

CopyLifted

That's cause you are a dork. :p

Tesla was a band I really liked way back in the day.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm psyched because I like tesla, they freaking rocked. especially unplugged!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Woah! I'm sure you'll have a good time... I just wonder if they'll put on a big show like they used to.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Tesla first album was good, and that's all I have to say about that~

CopyLifted

Man...they were awesome...they opened with cumin' atcha live. ;)

I loved every minute of it.

Had some excitement too. Some fag thought we should sit down through the performace and threatened me. The cops took him away. lol.

Anyway, it was great.

That's hilarious that some jackass thought you were supposed to sit down for a concert. "I payed for a seat damnit!" :rolleyes:

CopyLifted

sideshow_bob said:
That's hilarious that some jackass thought you were supposed to sit down for a concert. "I payed for a seat damnit!" :rolleyes:
Yeah,the guy was stupid.

The funny thing was, he came up to me and started yelling at me that I needed to have some respect for the poeple behind me. I told him, he needed to have respect for the band and show your support. Then my brother walked over and his wife got in his face. DG's dad stood up and he is a big dude. I took off my sunglasses and asked "what the fuck are you going to do about me standing up?" I think he got alittle scared when he saw that I was ready to fight and my family was right there as well. It was great. There was an undercover cop that was sitting over from us and he called the other cops over. All he said was "guy in red shirt is being an ass". They took him away. lol.

The fucked up part about it though, we were all standing up and he came up to me and started bitching. I couldn't understand that part.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
The fucked up part about it though, we were all standing up and he came up to me and started bitching. I couldn't understand that part.
Especially since you are the smallest guy there. LOL. What a jerk.