WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Test your flaming skills :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

^_^Kyle^_^

Banned - What an Asshat!
Indeed, this is the thread were you can test just how good you can flame someone, picture this, I am an 11 year old aoler that always types in caps and tries to piss everybody off.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm in the mood for this..

Wow this thread is sure original..

This has to be the 100th thread about flaming skills.. How about you use the god damn fucking search engine you little prick.. Way to give a scenario to go with the catchy title and the homo smilie to go with it, did it take you an hour to post it or did you do it in half the time with help from mommy.. I don't need to "picture" anything as you most definitly are an 11 year old piss offer.. Do us all a favor and try flaming someone, hell, try flaming me, as I'd like to see your attempts.. Go ahead, try meeting the requirements of your own thread..

Oh and by the way, its "How well." not "How good.".. You fucking dumbass..

Now piss off and go breast feed some more from mommy and her sags..

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
flaming is restricted to B&T..and i thought 11 year olds can't join the site?

Jung

???
Premium
^_^Kyle^_^ said:
Indeed, this is the thread were you can test just how good you can flame someone, picture this, I am an 11 year old aoler that always types in caps and tries to piss everybody off.
Wrong forum genius.

Bait & Tackle
This is our FLAME forum. Persistant flaming is not permitted anywhere except for THIS forum. If you do not wish Broken to rip you apart and leave you a bloody screaming mess do NOT enter here.

edit: beaten

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I don't give a shit where this is posted.. If he wants flaming, he'll get it.. Who gives a shit if an 11 year old gets on to WTF.com, let his ass be scarred for life..

edit: It will be moved soon enough anyways..

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
p99 said:
I don't give a shit where this is posted.. If he wants flaming, he'll get it.. Who gives a shit if an 11 year old gets on to WTF.com, let his ass be scarred for life..

edit: It will be moved soon enough anyways..
i guess i'm ok with that...who cares, besides i bet i could pick up some flaming skills from you too

considering i don't know how to be mean...i'm young grasshopper, teach me wise master...of course i know there's lot others who can flame just as great...like Broken

yall rock...continue **takes notes**

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Everyone knows Broken doesn't flame..You need to set the bar a little higher..

there are two problems with this thread.
1. You have to be 13 in order to be in this site.
2. This should be in B&T, not life sucks.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
^_^Kyle^_^ said:
You have been banned for 2 years, until we're certain you'll be 13, the minimum age to use the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.