WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Testicle problems...

Descent

Hella Constipated
This happened to me back on Wednesday...I was too lazy to post it then, so I'm going to post it now.

I was walking down to lunch, when all of a sudden, every step a took with my left leg made my left nut feel like it was being twisted. It didn't hurt too bad, but I feared it was Testicular Torsion (That's when the blood vessels in your nutsack get twisted, and your nuts can die within eight hours, due to lack of bloodflow.)

I go down to the nurses office, freaked out as hell, and she tells me about just how dangerous this condition can be.

She says I should call my mother. My mom wants me to wait a half hour then see if it still hurts. So I wait, and it hurts even more. I call my mom again, and then the nurse tells her just how serious this is...

So fast forward 45 minutes later...I'm at the pediatrician's office, and he's inspecting my nuts. He says that he pretty much ruled out the possibility of torsion, but he wants me to see a urologist.

So now I'm at the hospital. They force me to get in a stupid fucking gown, and I'm stuck waiting in a bed for one half hour. The nurse, Artur, notifies me that I need an ultrasound, and that I will have to go up one floor.

That's fine with me! I got to see my testicles on the ultrasound machine! Cool shit! I even saw the blood flow.

No tortion. Well, it turns out my epidimis is infected (READ: SPERM LINE), and I have to get a urine test.

While I'm pissing in the bathroom, I hear lots of commotion outside, I look out, and a 19 year old kid is having a seizure. The sad part is that he has an unoperable brain tumor, and will not live. In all the commotion, I realize that this is going to take a while.

One hour later they collect my piss. Just great. One hour of doing buttfuck nothing.

The worst part then comes. I have to get a Gonorrhea test.

What does it involve?

Getting a small q-tip shoved into your dickhole. Worst of all, it had to go beyond the muscle that holds your piss in, so it hurt like a bitch. I was reeling from the pain and disgust of having something shoved into my dick for many minutes after that.

Ugh.

In short, my Wednesday consisted of:

-Dealing with nut pain
-Going to multiple fucking "health centers"
-Seeing my nuts on an Ultrasound machine (That ran Windows! I would NEVER trust my manhood with Windows)
-Getting a q-tip stuck in my cockhole

Great day, huh?

Mr Cliche

The Chosen
Shit

A Q-tip up your cock hole! Fuck! And I thought I had a bad day. I'll never look the same way at life again.

P.S. Did they tell you why exactly you needed a Q-tip in that place?

swizeguy

How dare you!?
jstager said:
-Seeing my nuts on an Ultrasound machine (That ran Windows! I would NEVER trust my manhood with Windows)
haha yep good... but yeah that sucks.. well atleast it wasnt that torsion.. i have never hurd of it but that sounds like it would SUCK.

XsweetnessX

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:
This happened to me back on Wednesday...I was too lazy to post it then, so I'm going to post it now.

I was walking down to lunch, when all of a sudden, every step a took with my left leg made my left nut feel like it was being twisted. It didn't hurt too bad, but I feared it was Testicular Torsion (That's when the blood vessels in your nutsack get twisted, and your nuts can die within eight hours, due to lack of bloodflow.)

I go down to the nurses office, freaked out as hell, and she tells me about just how dangerous this condition can be.

She says I should call my mother. My mom wants me to wait a half hour then see if it still hurts. So I wait, and it hurts even more. I call my mom again, and then the nurse tells her just how serious this is...

So fast forward 45 minutes later...I'm at the pediatrician's office, and he's inspecting my nuts. He says that he pretty much ruled out the possibility of torsion, but he wants me to see a urologist.

So now I'm at the hospital. They force me to get in a stupid fucking gown, and I'm stuck waiting in a bed for one half hour. The nurse, Artur, notifies me that I need an ultrasound, and that I will have to go up one floor.

That's fine with me! I got to see my testicles on the ultrasound machine! Cool shit! I even saw the blood flow.

No tortion. Well, it turns out my epidimis is infected (READ: SPERM LINE), and I have to get a urine test.

While I'm pissing in the bathroom, I hear lots of commotion outside, I look out, and a 19 year old kid is having a seizure. The sad part is that he has an unoperable brain tumor, and will not live. In all the commotion, I realize that this is going to take a while.

One hour later they collect my piss. Just great. One hour of doing buttfuck nothing.

What does it involve?

Getting a small q-tip shoved into your dickhole. Worst of all, it had to go beyond the muscle that holds your piss in, so it hurt like a bitch. I was reeling from the pain and disgust of having something shoved into my dick for many minutes after that.

Ugh.

-Dealing with nut pain

Great day, huh?
u think that was bad...trying being on ur period with mad cramps, ur bloated, ur tit's hurt like hell, ur clothes dont fit, and no one is around to choke....ahhhhhhhhhh...sorry bout that

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
so what is wrong with you then? besides the obvious?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
jstager said:

What does it involve?

Ugh.

-Dealing with nut pain

Great day, huh?
so hows the Nuts lol

magnolia

Postaholic
wow. some things are just not cool and that torsion isn't cool. Neither is the Q-tip thing. Why the fuck would they be testing you for ghoneria (sp) anyway? That really sucks. Makes my last couple weeks seem not so bad. Good luck. I hope they find out what's wrong.

Descent

Hella Constipated
The problem was already stated.

I had a "Sperm Line" infection.

I'm on antibiotics now.

magnolia

Postaholic
jstager said:
The problem was already stated.

I had a "Sperm Line" infection.

I'm on antibiotics now.
sorry, I musta missed that. That sucks so much. I hope u're better soon.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
A while back, I was watching tv, and all of a sudden i had severe nut pain. I thought it was because I sat on it or something, but it wasn't, after a while it to a point where it was so horrible, I kept throwing up. I had to wait 2-3 hours in pain until my mom got home from her job(the hospital) and I told her about it. Next thing I knew I was at the hospital and they were inspecting my nuts. They gave me some vicadin and next thing they said "We think its because you have too much calcium." So tried laying off that and then tried eating/drinking it, it never effected me, so they were wrong. But I still remember my nuts hurtin that one day.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
shite. that's gotta be hella uncomfortable just watching them do that let alone feeling every bit of it! hope you feel better soon dude =(

Descent

Hella Constipated
Thanks, Maggie.

Yeah, it's clearing up now, but it's still a bit sore.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:
Thanks, Maggie.

Yeah, it's clearing up now, but it's still a bit sore.
I bet! I had an infection in my ovaries and it doubled me over in pain for 2 weeks....wierd because nothing causes them, you just get them.

G's-up

Postaholic
Being in pain like that must have driven you nuts?!?!? LOL....Im just messin with ya.......I'm sorry to hear that you had to endure such great pain seriously though at least its nothing too serious unlike that poor kid having the seizure. IF its any consulation having a Q-tip placed in your Penial opening is probably about 1/3 of what its like to give birth......so treat your mom nice now that you understand at least 1/3 of what she endured.......Im Glad to hear your ok and I hope you get better quickly!! :)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Ouch! God damn, a Q-Tip? Ouch!

Sorry, man.

Can we get somebody to pour a 40 on the curb for this kid's nads?

Ouch!

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
didja feel a painful lump in your sac... if so chalk it up to growing pains... it'll go away on its own... its happened to most guys... just most of us deal with the pain for the day... and its gone the next...

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
What did little stagey do to make this happen is the real question eh? :rolleyes:

shep

Local alcoholic
Yeah ,i was thinking the same thing :p