WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Testosterone

4,839
554
327
#1
Now I know you all don't want to hear about the good things in people's lives because you want to feel good about yourselves, but I have a random story that I felt like posting on here because it happened recently.

So everythings been going good so I beat up this kid.

So thats what happened last Saturday. :thumbsup:
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,301
744
387
#2
Beating up girl-scouts isn't something we would be bragging about. But I guess you had to defend yourself and your budding pride. I'm guessing that the more mature thing to have done was to say," Excuse me.....dickhead", slapped your new girl on the ass and went on your way. To me, spouting off like an emasculated prepubescent punk does nothing short of acting like what pissed you off to begin with. In reality you've hurt nothing. Yeah, I wouldn't worry of it much. You got the rest of your short, soon to walk smack into an epiphany from hell, life to grow up.

Hey! What movie was it?
 
4,839
554
327
#3
gehtfuct said:
Beating up girl-scouts isn't something we would be bragging about. But I guess you had to defend yourself and your budding pride. I'm guessing that the more mature thing to have done was to say," Excuse me.....dickhead", slapped your new girl on the ass and went on your way. To me, spouting off like an emasculated prepubescent punk does nothing short of acting like what pissed you off to begin with. In reality you've hurt nothing. Yeah, I wouldn't worry of it much. You got the rest of your short, soon to walk smack into an epiphany from hell, life to grow up.

Hey! What movie was it?
Choronicles of Narnia
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
251
118
#4
I wonder how the girl liked you slugging some random dude in the face on your first date :rolleyes:
 
4,839
554
327
#5
Icarus said:
I wonder how the girl liked you slugging some random dude in the face on your first date :rolleyes:
She said it was self defense. I could have taken it a little bit better- but everything was going so great until that assfuck came and screwed it up. I was gonna help him up and be a nice guy, but that stupid comment he made...it got the worst of me.
 

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
7,550
264
302
#6
Well at least she knows you're a "stand up" guy. Most women like that it seems. You didn't start it, but you finished it. Nice. good for you. There would be less assholes in the world if people just stood up and did what was right. It sounds like he needed a punch in the head. Bravo.
 
4,839
554
327
#7
JLXC said:
Well at least she knows you're a "stand up" guy. Most women like that it seems. You didn't start it, but you finished it. Nice. good for you. There would be less assholes in the world if people just stood up and did what was right. It sounds like he needed a punch in the head. Bravo.
Thank you! At least someone around here doesn't need to be a smartass all the time.
 
11,055
399
382
#9
Upon reading the title of this thread, I assumed it was about you hitting puberty.

I was wrong.:happysad:
 
4,839
554
327
#11
UberSkippy said:
Was the movie any good?
Imagine Lord of the Rings, with talking animals, hardly any blood, and mediocre storyline/acting. Then imagine it all being made by Disney.

Good movie, could've been better IMO. But then again, this is for children.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:/5