WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

texas chainsaw..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Was the most retarded movie I've ever seen, I'm sure its nothing like the true story, there wasn't a girl who got away and there wasn't all these scenes and crap but the fact that they made a movie out of a terrible tragedy is just pathetic and stupid.

tzedek

Original Member
based off ed gein look it up... not a true story at all

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ed Gein. He was an unusual character, born on a farm and raised by a domineering mother. In the space of a few years his entire family died and he was left to raise the farm all by himself. In the next few years he became a grave robber, a necrophiliac, a cannibal, and also took up arts and crafts in body parts. He is seen as one of the most weird and bizarre serial killers of the twentieth century, and maybe only Jeffrey Dahmer got as close to what Ed did. His crimes also inspired the movies Psycho, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Silence of the Lambs.

Sexy!​

tzedek

Original Member
correct me if i am wrong... he only killed 2 people.

gehtfuct said:
I dont think it was so much as how many....but,what he did with the bodies.
Agreed.

I think he looked kinda sexy in the woman suit, when he would go outside and dance around like a monkey.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
The funny-looking bowl was a top of a human skull. The lampshades and wastebasket were made from human skin.

A ghoulish inventory began to take shape: an armchair made of human skin, female genitalia kept preserved in a shoebox, a belt made of nipples, a human head, four noses and a heart.

The more the looked through the house, the more ghastly trophies they found. Finally a suit made entirely of human skin. Their heads spun as they tried to tally the number of woman that may have died at Eddie's hands.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/gein/geinmain.htm

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Everyone told me that is was real.. Wtf? Thats what everyone I've ever talked to believes..

Edit: Holy shit havok! Your back! Where have you been?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
p99 said:
Everyone told me that is was real.. Wtf? Thats what everyone I've ever talked to believes..
It's was based on or inspired by the Ed Gein files.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:

Edit: Holy shit havok! Your back! Where have you been?
The new one was not as good as the original. I would suggest renting the original, because it was much better. And yes, it was based on that Ed guy. But, all basis aside, the new version was just really, really retarded. But I did jump and gag a few times.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow, even the movie said it was real, but I guess I was just being gullible to the media.