WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Texas Governor Calls Reporter A Motherfucker!

The Raw Story said:
Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) apologized Tuesday for using a vulgar expression that was captured on camera after a Houston TV interview, the registration-restricted KTRK-TV reports, syndicating an article from the Dallas Morning News (Watch the video; Full story).

Perry had just completed a series of interviews with local TV stations, and had repeated declined to give KTRK-TV reporter Ted Oberg details of his education proposal. Excerpts from the article follow:

After the interview was over and Mr. Perry had said you're welcome and so long, Mr. Oberg acknowledged that Mr. Perry had successfully maintained the secrecy of his plan for another day: "Try as I may, Governor, I guess I can't win this one."

Mr. Perry looked off camera and appeared to mock Mr. Oberg, saying: "Try as I may, governor, I'm just not going to wait that long. ... "

Then the governor added as a sign-off: "Adios, mo-fo."

On Tuesday morning, the station aired the end of the interview. Mr. Oberg said during his report that the governor had called him back and apologized, saying that he had spoken without malice.

It is the second time Mr. Perry, who is running for re-election, has been captured on tape in a less than flattering light. The first time he was caught on a police camera getting out of a speeding ticket while he was lieutenant governor.
The Raw Story Whatever happened to family values in the GOP?

Slacker

Postaholic
Dude i like that gov. Someone who can finally speak his feelings. :thumbsup:

Linksy said:
It must be good to have a governor that calls people motherfuckers, and bases his policy around his own religious beliefs that can't be proven. :thumbsup:

Slacker

Postaholic
I Hate The FCC said:
It must be good to have a governor that calls people motherfuckers, and bases his policy around his own religious beliefs that can't be proven. :thumbsup:
Dude i didn't know his backround. srry. Well goerge bush doesn't really base his policy around his Christian backround. Certanly not, that is why he start a little war. But i still don't like him. People should be putting religon with the govenment.

Linksy said:
Dude i didn't know his backround. srry. Well goerge bush doesn't really base his policy around his Christian backround. Certanly not, that is why he start a little war. But i still don't like him. People should be putting religon with the govenment.
Oh my fucking god. Bush called the war in Iraq a crusade, since you most likely don't know what a crusade is, it's a holy war. Guess what? He used religion for a reason to kill! That's wonderful. Tell you what, I'll start a religion based around me, as god, and one of my commandments will be to kill one hundred people everyday, so when I geht elected I can kill for my religion, since you think it's such a good thing. :rolleyes:

Slacker

Postaholic
I Hate The FCC said:
Oh my fucking god. Bush called the war in Iraq a crusade, since you most likely don't know what a crusade is, it's a holy war. Guess what? He used religion for a reason to kill! That's wonderful. Tell you what, I'll start a religion based around me, as god, and one of my commandments will be to kill one hundred people everyday, so when I geht elected I can kill for my religion, since you think it's such a good thing. :rolleyes:
Dude, i don't think it is alright to kill for religon. I said that they shouldn't have government based on religon. Dude what ever kind off war or crusade he did was stupid. He needs to really think about what he is doing. He is only finishing what his dad didn't which was the persain gulf war.

Lets not have another religon fight! o.k. thank you and come again.

Slacker

Postaholic
They mean the fucking same thing. :thumbsup: Think about it.

Dude i had a fucking brain fart and could word it correctly!

2nd one is the right one.

Linksy said:
They mean the fucking same thing. :thumbsup: Think about it.

Dude i had a fucking brain fart and could word it correctly!

2nd one is the right one.
:rotflmao: You couldn't spell, not word, that one correctly either.

Slacker

Postaholic
I Hate The FCC said:
:rotflmao: You couldn't spell, not word, that one correctly either.
Don't be a fucking Grammer nazi! If you know what it means there is no reason to bring it up. :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
This thread totally reminds me of Stickdeath.

R

RedOctober

Well... Such a governer gets away with such a name calling, because as I see it, Texans will appreciate strong words. And a true Redneck will spit on the dirt after saying something anti-intellectual.

The only Texan I like is John Wayne, and he's dead.
Or he isn't even a Texan. ;)
It seems to me, that the only intellect in Texas died long ago in the battle of the Alamo. However, it's very dumbassy to die for a dry piece of dirt like Texas is. :rolleyes:

That's just messed up. Our political leaders are supposed to be role models. Looks like he failed miserably. :thumbsdn:

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
You know that reporter's lucky this didn't happen in California.

The Governator would have carved the word "MotherFucker" into his back with a saw.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Linksy said:
Maybe you should read the whole article before you start typing shit... it would do us a lot better!

Zoso

Zappafied
RedOctober said:
Well... Such a governer gets away with such a name calling, because as I see it, Texans will appreciate strong words. And a true Redneck will spit on the dirt after saying something anti-intellectual.

The only Texan I like is John Wayne, and he's dead.
Or he isn't even a Texan. ;)
It seems to me, that the only intellect in Texas died long ago in the battle of the Alamo. However, it's very dumbassy to die for a dry piece of dirt like Texas is. :rolleyes:
you shouldnt generalize because even though the people here in TX are a bunch of slack-jawed yokels who fear change like a cat fears water... they are some of the nicest people ive ever met. agreed that poitics should probably be left to the more intelligent of the United States. Not everyone here is a 'redneck.' you wanna see redneck go to the trailor parks in North Carolina or Georgia. Better yet, try starting a conversation with someone from the backwoods of Arkansas. the people here arent nessesarily rednecks, just a little held back from the lack of change. guess we cant blame them... it is a free country. im here for the cheap tuiton BTW, and because half of my heart and soul lives here. anyways.. this whole post is one giant tangent. srry about that. oh, and for the record... Bush is orgionally from Connecticutt.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
*roll eyes* I am sure the govern didn't know it was being put on T.V. and I am sure it was the way for the reporter to get back at him.

Silly silly, unimporant.