WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Texas Takes The Rose Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G's-up

Postaholic
:) TEXAS ROCKS!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!! And for those who want to say "they only won by one point" WHO F'N Cares they STILL WON!!!! That was an AWESOME game against Michigan......First time to the Rose Bowl for Texas the 20th time for Michigan................ :cool:

THE EYES OF TEXAS ARE UPON YOU!!!!!! WOOOOHHHHHOOOOO!!!!!! :D

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
<Horns Down> well.. it was a good game.. prolly one of the better bowl games I saw this year.... Michigan always has trouble with running QBs...(MSU, OSU) .... and I knew Young would give them trouble.. never did I imagine he would give them 200yards and 4 TDs worth of trouble.... were it not for him... Michigan woulda rolled... they stopped C. Benson.. who was picked as the top RB in the nation... UofM did better than I thought they would... starting a true frosh at QB and @ RB....
my hat is off to UT... good game....

Still a UofM fan
Dan

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Young had nothing to do with the last two UofM Possessions that ended in 3 points. He did give up the INT for 7. Oh and Benson yah they did hold him to what 70 yards and 7 first downs?

All I have to say is feel this

6'5" 225 lbs. Sophomore!!!

I have to admit I flip-flopped like J.Kerry. I had thought Mich. being the more experienced team at the Rose Bowl would have the edge.

Great Game on both sides of the ball on both teams.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
wasnt this the first time these 2 teams had met too? I mean, ever? If so, thats awesome, and finally an interesting story that comes out of NCAA football besides people crying about the BCS.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Yes Sir~ First time ever the two have met, ever! UofM's:adore: 19th Rose bowl, Texas's First.

Now let us see what happens to the Sooners w/ USC.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
G's-up said:
:) TEXAS ROCKS!!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!! And for those who want to say "they only won by one point" WHO F'N Cares they STILL WON!!!! That was an AWESOME game against Michigan......First time to the Rose Bowl for Texas the 20th time for Michigan................ :cool:

THE EYES OF TEXAS ARE UPON YOU!!!!!! WOOOOHHHHHOOOOO!!!!!! :D
i was happy to see U of M lose...I'm an MSU fan...AND i live in texas.

ggz

RxBitch

Equal opportunity annoyer
WTG Texas

Anyone who beats Michigan is awesome!!! :)BTW - the time is <insert time here> and Michigan still sucks!