WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Texas woman calls for immediate shut down of The Internet

Jung

???
Premium
http://www.rbales.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3&mode=&order=0&thold=0
Gladis Haralski, founder of United Confederacy Against WWW (UCAWWW) announced last week of her ongoing campaign to shut down the internet.

In an interview Gladis proclaims the destructive way in which we use the internet degenerates society's standards. "The internet is nothing but filth to steal our children from God and truth", says Gladis...

Currently the UCAWWW holds 43 members, all of which reside in Texas. When Gladis was asked by reporters how she planned to reach out to others across the country she said, "We have many ongoing projects, and soon we'll be proud to announce the grand opening of our website."
Oh the ironing.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i completely agree with her. the internet is very evil. ive been boycotting the internet for years. in hopes of getting more to join so that the internet goes out of business.

i wonder how al gore would react to this...

Just when I thought people couldn't become any dumber. Thank you Gladis for proving me wrong. :rolleyes:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
junglizm said:
"The internet is nothing but filth to steal our children from God and truth", says Gladis...
I love it! That's wonderful!

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
Those crazy Christians. I like how they are starting a website.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thats probably one of those most contradicting things I've heard in a while.
Honestly, who says they're gonna try to shut down the internet, and then goes off and makes a website about it? Give me a fucking break people, you can't be THAT stupid. Oh wait, maybe you can. :thumbsup:

WTFNation

"I'm a Song From The 60s"
Evil.

That's hilarious.

What's next, a TV station dedicated to shutting down the TV Stations?

Retards.

I hope someone hacks their web page!!! Anyone know how? We can put Goatse on there or something!!!

SickofIt

Flame Bait
hey know, not ALL us christians are like that... or that stupid. *Sighs* but notice, they are all from texas. Its so sad... my poor boyfriend is going to be sterotyped all thanks to bush and those losers!

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
she's apart of "confederate daughters club"...
makes sense to me.

:) oh but i jest.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
thats fucking ridiculous, see what I deal with out here in texas on a daily basis?

Next Peta will prolly open a Mcdonalds out here.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Holy shit, that's so amazingly stupid that in doing this she is very nearly proving the non-existance of God. You think if there was one he'd make her head explode or something? I mean, who wants followers that stupid?

:p

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Dum Texans. I hope they all rot in the eternal fires of damnation. :happysad:

bnccoder

Postaholic
Why not the tripple digit heat in the summer is only preparing us for it.