WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

TFC Pyro, I am getting sick of your school rants

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Who here is getting tired of reading TFC Pyro's school rants? Every post he does in life sucks is about school. He claims that none of his teachers are good enough, but then yet he supposedly appreciates his education. Well TFC Pyro, if you really appreciated an education that much, then why the fuck do you complain post after post about your fucking teachers. Get the Fuck over it!

Here is something else I think is very funny:
TFC Pyro said:
My older brother told me about this awesome website called www.ratemyteacher.com. I looked up my math teacher's ratings and it turns out her average is a 1.4 out of 5.0. Here's the link to her page:
http://us.ratemyteachers.com/ShowRa...d=673578&type=0
I printed out a copy and I plan to slip it in with my homework tomorrow, but I'm sticking it in another period's folder so all the blame goes from me...to no one at all.

I think the infamous "Giggly Fucks" are communist spies sent from the future to destroy me psychologically because I must do something important in the future. Maybe I plant a tree that grows money or something
You cannot determine if a teacher is that bad by some silly fucking ratings that kids like you rate yourselves. What a fucking douchbag moron :mfinger:

tzedek

Original Member
Well you certainly need instructions from someone who uses grammar properly. :thumbsup:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
PatticusRex said:
If you're sick and tired of his rants. Don't read them you codpiece.
What the fuck? That just made my fall to the floor laughing. What the hell is a codpiece? Is that all you got to flame with? That was just one shitty flame. Hahaha...Lmao Dude, you look like Harry Potter in your pic...hahaha
:rotflmao:

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
You know...a codpiece...meaning, you smell like fisherman's wharf. It's what happens when you get passed around like a doobie at a party. You penny whore.
Edit: Hahahaha, where in the fuck is your photo?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Oh, ok Harry Potter look a like noob. You need to learn to flame. By the way, I don't party much, so don't get you panties in a bunch because I am not going to be passed around to you next. :mfinger:

Oh, you want to know where my photo is at? It is where it’s supposed to be, not on your mirror to masturbate on.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
PatticusRex said:
Good, God knows what kind of things live in that thing you call a pussy.
Nothing lives in my pussy, and the only thing that has ever been in my pussy is a penis, my boyfriend's penis to be exact. Do you know what a penis is?

(just messing with you by the way)

Cuddles said:
Nothing lives in my pussy, and the only thing that has ever been in my pussy is a penis, my boyfriend's penis to be exact. Do you know what a penis is?

(just messing with you by the way)
I completely agree with you. In fact, I made a flash video about my TFC sucks so much. I want you to see it Cuddles. It's good shit. Click Here.

Don't bother looking if you like TFC.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
MagicHobo said:
I completely agree with you. In fact, I made a flash video about my TFC sucks so much. I want you to see it Cuddles. It's good shit. Click Here.

Don't bother looking if you like TFC.
All I can say is OK :confused: The site is not even working.

Status
Not open for further replies.