WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Thank you WTF

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Yep. That's right. Thanks all.

Years ago when I started here I was upset by new information and unfocused. I ranted and raved, and I was smacked down here, a lot.
I learned from WTF that opinions don't matter, and you all helped teach me that, so thanks.

You forced me to look at the evidence and truth in a more rational and serious way. I learned to not use my opinions in debate, just facts, just evidence. I learned to look into and use the Governments own websites, and the media's admissions to build a much more solid logical way of try to share information. I learned to not use my opinion, which as was pointed out over and over, doesn't mean shit. I agree now.

So NOW I use facts and evidence. I haven't changed my views on much, I just learned how to fact check and source properly. I could literally fill WTF with the thousands and thousands of links I have saved up.

Then I learned that it isn't evidence or Truth most people want, they want to be told "It's all going to be ok" and then they go on about their lives oblivious to anything important to their future.

This is where I draw the line.

As learned by Jung, Brit, and many others.... opinions are unimportant. Your feelings are unimportant, certainly mine were. All that matters is Truth.

So I hope you can all drink from the humble cup you forced upon me for years.

The Luciferian Evil is about to be exposed for all of you, from sources that matter. The hundreds of thousands of children kidnapped and raped and killed every year to feed these monsters will be worldwide press, If your Feelings Like it or NOT. Science will be exposed as a corrupted institution bought off by people who literally planned on exterminating the human race will come out. Higher Education will be revealed as the Marxist brainwashing camps they've become. Your world will be turned upside down. You will be upset, and angry, maybe lash out in uninformed rage.

Remember me then, remember how you all felt when the shoe was on the other foot.

I wont brow beat you all with "I told you so, HA HA", I will try to share relevant information and ideas. Good luck with the shift that's finally coming. It has to happen if there is any hope for the future.

So really, thank you for showing me how my personal opinion was vastly unimportant in the scope of things. I feel the same about your opinion as well.

Edit: Here's a couple songs I like

Last edited:

JLXC

Premium
So the memo came out, proving a collusion of Much of the Established government to rig the election against Trump by any means, especially illegal means. It goes right up to Obama, Clinton, and the top of the Intelligence branches, and their cronies. This is the opening volley.

Look at all the cronies arrested for child trafficking lately. Trump signed an EO making it possible to take the funds of people who are caught up in child trafficking and human trafficking in general. Those people will either be suicided, or they will turn evidence.

This may not end until Hillary and Obama and half the government has their money taken from them and end up in prison. We'll see, as the memo proves Justice in the USA is not fair or impartial. They may have to fire endless numbers of Judges put in by the pedo cannibals to keep them safe.

Still, it reveals treason.

Also, proves the media, the talk show hosts like Kimmel and O'brien, were all LYING PAID SCRIPT READERS.

Made fun of Trump for saying he was spied on.
Called Infowars conspiracy when they've been reporting on this for months.
Down played memo when it become obvious it was coming out.
NOW lying fucking marxist shit stains ranging from Denial to Misdirection. Scrambling to cover their fucking traitorous actions.

They are against the American people. When this starts to pick up steam, you will see kimmel and o'brien and newscasters, all working for the pedo cannibals, going to prison and being stripped of their wealth. Glorious.

Let the Truth reign, FUCK YOUR FEELINGS.

Last edited:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
So the memo came out, proving a collusion of Much of the Established government to rig the election against Trump by any means, especially illegal means. It goes right up to Obama, Clinton, and the top of the Intelligence branches, and their cronies. This is the opening volley.

Look at all the cronies arrested for child trafficking lately. Trump signed an EO making it possible to take the funds of people who are caught up in child trafficking and human trafficking in general. Those people will either be suicided, or they will turn evidence.

This may not end until Hillary and Obama and half the government has their money taken from them and end up in prison. We'll see, as the memo proves Justice in the USA is not fair or impartial. They may have to fire endless numbers of Judges put in by the pedo cannibals to keep them safe.

Still, it reveals treason.

Also, proves the media, the talk show hosts like Kimmel and O'brien, were all LYING PAID SCRIPT READERS.

Made fun of Trump for saying he was spied on.
Called Infowars conspiracy when they've been reporting on this for months.
Down played memo when it become obvious it was coming out.
NOW lying fucking marxist shit stains ranging from Denial to Misdirection. Scrambling to cover their fucking traitorous actions.

They are against the American people. When this starts to pick up steam, you will see kimmel and o'brien and newscasters, all working for the pedo cannibals, going to prison and being stripped of their wealth. Glorious.

Let the Truth reign, FUCK YOUR FEELINGS.
The memo is three pages of a politician saying that it was unfair for an investigation to begin based on testimony of an intelligence official. What is the 'new' information. I am not actively following this shit storm, but the memo I read didn't say anything I haven't seen or heard before. How is this even classified as new information?

JLXC

Premium
The memo is three pages of a politician saying that it was unfair for an investigation to begin based on testimony of an intelligence official. What is the 'new' information. I am not actively following this shit storm, but the memo I read didn't say anything I haven't seen or heard before. How is this even classified as new information?
It simply proves that many people in our government use their offices to fight political rivals with made up evidence, which is not only illegal, but Treasonous. It proves they are directly circumventing the voting process and actively deciding who gets into office, and who they make up things about to discredit to keep going on with their blatant corruption.

They wanted to Impeach Nixon for "listening" to his political opponents.

Obama and Clinton MADE UP fake reports, went through paid off Judges, and had the backing of the Justice Department and FBI to wiretap Trumps entire life HOPING to dig up information to Impeach him, and coming up with nothing, continue to lie and lie and lie about the Russians. The only people FOR SURE who took money from the Russians are the very assholes accusing everyone else. They admit to actively Trying to overthrow the vote and stop Trump by any means. It's so much beyond Watergate it should shock the sleeping masses Awake... finally.

It proves that many "trusted" people are breaking the law with impunity, and then immediately backed up by others within their corruption. It highlights the Truth that America has been taken over by people with ill intentions in mind. It proves Trump was telling the Truth when he said they were wiretapping him, even though the entire media and the vast majority of the government lied about it.

It pops the bubble of "Well we can just keep voting to save ourselves." to a lot of American Patriots.

When the FBI and the Justice Department work in cahoots with the Democratic Party using fake information paid for by the Democratic party to unleash the legal system on an elected official that isn't a globalist piece of shit, so that they can maintain their stranglehold on America, it's a problem.

Soon enough the media lies will crumble under Truth. Then we'll arrest those fuckers too.

This memo points out everything wrong with current American politics. Anyone defending these people are the Enemy of the American people, like it, or not. This Extreme sounding talk will be very normal soon.

The few people who have profited from the system, or believe they will come out ahead in the corrupt system, on one side.

Everyone else who just wants to live in America under the Bill of Rights and Constitution, on the other.

It's gonna be exciting in any case.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
It simply proves that many people in our government use their offices to fight political rivals with made up evidence, which is not only illegal, but Treasonous. It proves they are directly circumventing the voting process and actively deciding who gets into office, and who they make up things about to discredit to keep going on with their blatant corruption.

They wanted to Impeach Nixon for "listening" to his political opponents.

Obama and Clinton MADE UP fake reports, went through paid off Judges, and had the backing of the Justice Department and FBI to wiretap Trumps entire life HOPING to dig up information to Impeach him, and coming up with nothing, continue to lie and lie and lie about the Russians. The only people FOR SURE who took money from the Russians are the very assholes accusing everyone else. They admit to actively Trying to overthrow the vote and stop Trump by any means. It's so much beyond Watergate it should shock the sleeping masses Awake... finally.

It proves that many "trusted" people are breaking the law with impunity, and then immediately backed up by others within their corruption. It highlights the Truth that America has been taken over by people with ill intentions in mind. It proves Trump was telling the Truth when he said they were wiretapping him, even though the entire media and the vast majority of the government lied about it.

It pops the bubble of "Well we can just keep voting to save ourselves." to a lot of American Patriots.

When the FBI and the Justice Department work in cahoots with the Democratic Party using fake information paid for by the Democratic party to unleash the legal system on an elected official that isn't a globalist piece of shit, so that they can maintain their stranglehold on America, it's a problem.

Soon enough the media lies will crumble under Truth. Then we'll arrest those fuckers too.

This memo points out everything wrong with current American politics. Anyone defending these people are the Enemy of the American people, like it, or not. This Extreme sounding talk will be very normal soon.

The few people who have profited from the system, or believe they will come out ahead in the corrupt system, on one side.

Everyone else who just wants to live in America under the Bill of Rights and Constitution, on the other.

It's gonna be exciting in any case.
What are the damning statements made in the memo and their corresponding consequences?

Which parts, specifically, of the memo lead you to drawing the conclusion that the whole process was perpetrated with intent to spy on a campaign through a person whom at the onset of the investigation, was both self admittedly and according to the campaign, no longer part of the campaign?

Also, the Democrats have such a black hat network of cronies that they can get Republican appointed judges to sign off on the witch hunt?

If the entire Justice Department, the FBI, and the CIA, are in on it, who's left to arrest anyone?

JLXC

Premium
What are the damning statements made in the memo and their corresponding consequences?

Which parts, specifically, of the memo lead you to drawing the conclusion that the whole process was perpetrated with intent to spy on a campaign through a person whom at the onset of the investigation, was both self admittedly and according to the campaign, no longer part of the campaign?

Also, the Democrats have such a black hat network of cronies that they can get Republican appointed judges to sign off on the witch hunt?

If the entire Justice Department, the FBI, and the CIA, are in on it, who's left to arrest anyone?
There's literally hundreds of hours of commentary about what this memo means from a legal standpoint already from people much more qualified than me to speak on it. I can google search you up some or go through my liked videos if it will help.

One example of hundreds and hundreds.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/02/gosar-nunes-memo-treason/

For Example, and this is from a sell out propaganda place. It's just so bad only the few left who think they wont be arrested are pretending this isn't the biggest thing in American politics since the Revolution. Serious.

Also good WTFers this is the first of 9 memos that will get worse and worse until military tribunals will have to be used to convict these people outside of our corrupt Justice System. Not me saying all this, just in the wind from the people who told us this first memo would come out unredacted.

It's just going to get so unbelievable when they reveal all the child trafficking and other more sordid things they are all involved in together. The Truth is the hardest thing to deal with.

JLXC

Premium
So after many hours of listening, watching, and reading.... This is the best video on the subject I've found. He sums it all up nicely, and he is able to stay far more calm than I about this subject. If you can watch this hour video, and then STILL not understand it, then we can discuss your mental capacities in Taters and Haters.

You are in a Civil War now. When the shooting part starts I advise you all to pick the Constitution Over the Globalists.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
So after many hours of listening, watching, and reading.... This is the best video on the subject I've found. He sums it all up nicely, and he is able to stay far more calm than I about this subject. If you can watch this hour video, and then STILL not understand it, then we can discuss your mental capacities in Taters and Haters.

You are in a Civil War now. When the shooting part starts I advise you all to pick the Constitution Over the Globalists.
I read the memo.
It says nothing new.
It's more partisan political than anything.
Assigning it some sort of world ending capabilities because it was at one time classified, is silly.

JLXC

Premium
I read the memo.
It says nothing new.
It's more partisan political than anything.
Assigning it some sort of world ending capabilities because it was at one time classified, is silly.
You watched the video?

You do understand what Treason is don't you?

Do you understand why that is important?

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
You watched the video?

You do understand what Treason is don't you?

Do you understand why that is important?
In your first video, I got to the part at 1:50 where the hero decides that you can't surveil a U.S. citizen because the F in FISA stands for Foreign. That's just silly and untrue.

In the second video I got to where Obama was mentioned as having to have HAD to know about the investigation's roots and developments. That doesn't hold water as even Trump's DOJ and post Comey FBI renewed the FISA warrant. That means Trump knew and was culpable as well, and if he did know this would've come to light sooner, and Rosenstein would be gone.

Further, the entire premise of the Memo is to highlight the fact that it was witheld from FISA judges that the Steel Dossier was basically Opposition Research funded by the DNC.

Nunes has conceded that it was mentioned in the applications, perhaps not as prominently as he would have liked (apparently FISA applications should be public record).

Since we don't know what else was on the FISA application, and are unlikely to find out due to perceived National Security interests, we are taking a politican's word for it that the information he's giving us is both complete and accurate. Since we cannot trust any of them, (because The Government) that's just silly.

If you think that this memo somehow gives you an unvarnished warts-and-all look behind the curtain, that's silly.

If you don't think I know what treason is, or why it's important, that's silly.

If you can level such an accusation without truly knowing both sides of the 'facts' and believe that one side is honest enough to give them all to you. THAT'S SILLY.

JLXC

Premium
And it begins, finally. As the indictments are finally going to be revealed, and the arrests will take place soon, hold onto your hats, no telling what Evil tricks the pedo cannibals will pull to hide their Evil. Wont help. Too many important people know. This will all go from "Conspiracy" to "Shocking things nobody ever could have seen coming!!!" in record time.

After they arrest the thousands of Evil Fucks in our own government, the Truth about their involvement with all the other globalists will out as well. Mmmmmmm....

Finally something hopeful. I'll bring this back up when the military tribunals, you all don't want to believe in, start Convicting these Evil people of little things, like being Traitors to their own countries, pedo's, cannibals, murderers, etc. Then some of you can be all butt hurt because you didn't like the source of the TRUTH.
:p