WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
...for lifting your unjust ban of my account.

Tell me now - does this mean I am also permitted to participate in the B & T forum without having to tippy-toe around the place and it's mod(s) or what?

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
They're power-mad cocksuckers... and I don't give a fuck what they say. Altering profiles because you've been beaten is, once again -

WEAK.

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
Bonesaw said:
They're power-mad cocksuckers... and I don't give a fuck what they say. Altering profiles because you've been beaten is, once again -

WEAK.
I am prepared to give them another chance - being the Saint that I am & all...

But if I get assraped like that again...

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
Hmm.. you may be right. Maybe they're not power-mad cocksuckers after all......

Power-mad, yes... but until Havoc goes for my zipper, I'll leave well enough alone.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Bonesaw said:
Hmm.. you may be right. Maybe they're not power-mad cocksuckers after all......

Power-mad, yes... but until Havoc goes for my zipper, I'll leave well enough alone.
It's not Havok's week... be on the lookout for Max. Just an FYI. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Bonesaw said:

WEAK.
I guess you're crying about this: http://www.wtf.com/ushop.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Jung

???
Premium
Last edited by a moderator:

Bonesaw

wtf's bendover boy
You can change other users' status when they can change it right back? Oh how wonderful... eat shit and sprout mushrooms, that's the dumbest thing I've seen all day aside from your post.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Bonesaw said:
Altering profiles because you've been beaten is, once again -

WEAK.
Howdy, Bonesaw.

No profiles were edited by staff members to the best of my knowledge. Fair play it was, and you can do the same right back at them by visiting our store and spending your points on changing another users title.

...but I recommend the teenage hookers...

G's-up

Postaholic
Did the site create another forum called "IM A PUSSY CRY BABY?" and I just didnt notice? WTF is high school already out for the summer? GOOD GAWD what a bunch of moronic threads to read through of crying bitches.....Do you realize that I will never get those 5 minutes of my life back!!! SHIT!!!! Here is some reading for all the whiners out there regarding Broken........"This is our FLAME forum. Flaming is not permitted anywhere except for THIS forum. If you do not wish Broken to rip you apart and leave you a bloody screaming mess do NOT enter here.....DUUUHHHH!!! Now I believe its time for all of you to go and take your meds........your getting a little too whiney and dilusional..... :D

was wondering when you were going to respond G, ya they are a bunch of whinney, paranoid bitches. they should stick to their own forum. quit shitting in ours.

diamond

The nice guy
Nymphchick said:
was wondering when you were going to respond G, ya they are a bunch of whinney, paranoid bitches. they should stick to their own forum. quit shitting in ours.

but you use scented soap here

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
diamond said:
but you use scented soap here
And Diamond please refrain from taking home, the extra wide girth tampons from the dispenser. They are complimentary, but save some for others.

diamond

The nice guy
MaxPower said:
And Diamond please refrain from taking home, the extra wide girth tampons from the dispenser. They are complimentary, but save some for others.
More than you are Mr P.

Status
Not open for further replies.