WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Comments Thanks for locking my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jose Nadala MD

Banned - What an Asshat!
Not! You totally ruined my evening. I now have around 15 quotable replies now that will go unanswered.

You might think it's fitting to manage a site called WTF in a way that will thematically make everyone using it say WTF all the time, but you are the kind of people that would murder an actor in a movie for playing a villain to save the actor playing the female he was antagonizing.

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
Not! You totally ruined my evening. I now have around 15 quotable replies now that will go unanswered.

You might think it's fitting to manage a site called WTF in a way that will thematically make everyone using it say WTF all the time, but you are the kind of people that would murder an actor in a movie for playing a villain to save the actor playing the female he was antagonizing.
If you have any complaints about how we handle things, you can take that up with us via PM. About locking your thread, if you feel we were wrong in doing so, take that up with us via PM, and we might decide to reopen it. If there's anything else, post it in the appropriate forums.

Be sure to take note of our rules, FAQ, and other helpful pages below. Thank you.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid

hey mate why dont you send that PM im sure they will reopen if you ask in a civil way.. i would like to here your replies... i think they do that on welcome threads only

• 1Agree
Reactions: Loki-In-A-Box

Jose Nadala MD

Banned - What an Asshat!
i would like to here your replies... i think they do that on welcome threads only
To the guy who claims psychiatry is psuedoscience and quackery: You are the only insightful smart thing said. You are correct. Modifying behavior has no rightful scientific place in medicine unless you are a Nazi. My replies to the rest of the posts would be forgettable banter.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Taters!
Reactions: ib4

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Here at wtf.com we know you have a choice in forums and we thank you for choosing ours. Occasionally our staff may find it necessary to pound your anus into a bloody throbbing prolapsed pulp. Should this flight become a cruise, please remember the life vest under your seat. Also the removable seat cushion can be used as a go fuck yourself device.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
To the guy who claims psychiatry is psuedoscience and quackery: You are the only insightful smart thing said. You are correct. Modifying behavior has no rightful scientific place in medicine unless you are a Nazi. My replies to the rest of the posts would be forgettable banter.
thank you, there our others who are insightful and smart, though i am the bestest.... many more dots

im rather like you in some respects, same age (sorry) I hate the internet altogether at times, I want the visceral experience, everybody does, its a poor substitute, im not a fan of horse shagging but each to their own, I want to give you good advice but it would be hypocritical because i cant even look after myself, all the best to you and if you stick around, get lube, its best to be prepared when the inevitable arse pounding comes your way

• 1I Call Bullshit!
Reactions: -=iNsANe=-ADJ
Status
Not open for further replies.