WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Thanks Hateing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok on Thanksgiving every one usally says what their thankful for but I am going to do something diffrent. Every one list one thing that they HATE about this fucking worthless fucking Holiday.

Here is mine, My sister dread being around my sister. Every one in the family accepts her being a bitter person to be around, but I say or do one thing wrong around her and I a Fucking Dickhead. Any one else have this problem too.

CRAPPY THANKSGIVING

Post Up Everyone

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
I just hate how I always happen to end up spending time with people that I cannot stand. And I have to put up with it all because I have to "be thankful" and I "shouldn't be rude". I can't stand my family...there must've been some deficiency in the gene pool...I think I might be adaopted...heh heh, oh well...the food was good...I'm thankful for that

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
The thing I hate about Thanks(fuckme)giving is;I starve myself all day so I can geht down on some grub at dinnertime,like a bum gehts down on a free ham sandwich. The problem is,that I cow out on so much snarf that I've got to wait 24 hours to clog the crapper with a thundering purge.

Bitch!

shep

Local alcoholic
A good ole fashion turkey pie clogging.I hope you got reading material in that shitter. :thumbsup:

Darkmage

gehtfuct said:
The thing I hate about Thanks(fuckme)giving is;I starve myself all day so I can geht down on some grub at dinnertime,like a bum gehts down on a free ham sandwich. The problem is,that I cow out on so much snarf that I've got to wait 24 hours to clog the crapper with a thundering purge.

Bitch!
lmao!! Very well put. Being a poet, it's hard for me to say: I could not have said it better myself

thanksgiving downer

i used to have fun on thanksgiving
family was great and entertaining
now i'm 25 and don't much care
i shoulda just had a wicked party at a hotel
and laughed it up til monday
i think the food conquers
I LOVE FOOD

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I hate when someone who makes a certain dish to bring, makes it really poorly. Still, everyone tells them how good it was.
This is a vicious cycle my friends. By telling them you enjoyed it, you're leaving the door open for future culinary Armageddon. This person will now, and forever BRING THE SAME FUCKING BAKED CARDBOARD TO EVERY THANKSGIVING DINNER!!

Do yourself a favor, tell Aunt Betty, her green bean casserole sucked. It may be awkward for several silent moments after that. But then everyone will go back to eating, and you'll be their hero.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I hate the potato salad, the 5 different bowls everyone brings, all the fucking jello molds the melt into a watery goop by the end of day. I really hate when there are 3 dishes of mararoni and cheese, but only one of them does'nt suck and all teh fucking old people you let get in front of you in line devour the good one and leave you to pick between the two shitty ones. Get yer damn hands of my turky leg to punk!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
The one thing i hate, is their annoying laughs. So loud, so retarded-like.
Ehh..

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Thanksgiving is the time for killing, then trying to bring back nostalgic thoughts of your killings. All those wasted Thanksgivings where you didn't kill anyone, must be a recchid thought for those who actually give a shit.

MaxPower said:
I hate when someone who makes a certain dish to bring, makes it really poorly. Still, everyone tells them how good it was.
This is a vicious cycle my friends. By telling them you enjoyed it, you're leaving the door open for future culinary Armageddon. This person will now, and forever BRING THE SAME FUCKING BAKED CARDBOARD TO EVERY THANKSGIVING DINNER!!

Do yourself a favor, tell Aunt Betty, her green bean casserole sucked. It may be awkward for several silent moments after that. But then everyone will go back to eating, and you'll be their hero.

Or she might just piss in the next dish she brings ......just for you . :)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I hate turkey. its gross. i like ham though. and i hate that CL and I spent it at different houses, so he could see his family and I could see mine and they live in different towns on opposite directions of each other.

but the fucking worst thing about thanksgiving is god damn football. i hate it.

Mr Cliche

The Chosen
Just thanksgiving?

Thanksgiving sucks ass?! We have a million barbecues every month with exactly the same stuff, just the talking is more stupid! I wonder what other screwy holidays people have but...

Darkmage

AnimositisominA said:
Lets see... what do i hate about thanksgiving? How about cranberries... they fucking suck ass... 'nuff said.
Depends on whether you get the canned shit or the homemade stuff. Homemade is always better...

i hate geting dressed up for my grandmas so i can sit there and do nothing but pet the dog. sitting there cuz the meat isnt rare enough. people trying to talk to me when i least want to talk to them. trying to go to sleep but cant stop watching adult swim.

Status
Not open for further replies.