WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

thanks jason and BRiT...

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
For giving me the Badge commemorating me being a member of wtf.com for a whole decade!

.....14 years after I joined.

Danni

Poly-whaaaaat?
Premium
"Better late than never," she said to her uterus as the floodgates opened.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Were you even around the last few years?

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
We used to have a 10 year medal, but the medal add-on is not yet updated for our new software version...

As for the "badge", are you referring to the 10 year "trophy points"? I made that fairly recently, that's why. ;) Don't worry, I'll make a 15 year version too! lol

gumercules

Ultra Mega
I got my five-year badge nine years late and you don't see me whining. Maybe because I took 13 years off and you don't see me doing much of anything...?

gumercules

Ultra Mega
Holy bag of turds! Where you been gummer?
Here and there. I've moved eight times since then and spawned progeny, so I guess things have been sort of jumbled. But you guys are back on my bookmark bar so we'll see how it goes this time!

Sod

Spilly Talker
How am I supposed to blame someone else if it's my own fault?

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
So he has not logged in? How does he post?
When he visited, the system makes note of it.

When the cron (task) runs at the scheduled time, his account would have been updated with any new trophy points or titles earned... Sometimes people can post before that task runs, so they wouldn't see those changes right away.