WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Thanks You Everyone

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who took the time to vote today. I know standing where I stand and knowning where my husband stands, that it means alot. So, Thanks to those of you that were able to make it down and vote.....

I can only pray that whatever happens...happens and it is for the best.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
:thumbsup: I voted.. but in Michigan... it seemed almost pointless....

breakology

Kiss my Converse
DanGeo23 said:
:thumbsup: I voted.. but in Michigan... it seemed almost pointless....

lol ... I never had you pegged as a pesimist!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I voted also, in New York, where its quite obvious Kerry was going to win hands down. Regardless, I voted Kerry.

If only Kerry wasnt such an inept bastard, he'd easily have beaten retard-Bush.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
damn i can't vote and next election i'll be 17 and still can't vote

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
_Kitana_ said:
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who took the time to vote today. I know standing where I stand and knowning where my husband stands, that it means alot. So, Thanks to those of you that were able to make it down and vote.....

I can only pray that whatever happens...happens and it is for the best.
Of course, yes the ENTIRE world is revolving around your husband.

Glad we could help him out while he assists in the slaughter of innocent people!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Un-called for in this thread. :thumbsdn:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
Un-called for in this thread. :thumbsdn:
Agree. He may be over there because he has to!

Anyways, I am glad I didn't have to wait in line to vote. I was the only one voting around 6:00 pm. I thought it was strange! I hope my vote counted! Well, I guess it didn't because Bush won Florida! :mfinger:

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
tbsrk said:
I voted also, in New York, where its quite obvious Kerry was going to win hands down. Regardless, I voted Kerry.

If only Kerry wasnt such an inept bastard, he'd easily have beaten retard-Bush.
Kerry LOST & fuckin deserves to.
Dumbass could've stole the election...
BUT nooooooo....till the end, no one was sure where he stood or how he was going to handle himself. Arse.

PPL who were undecided or anti-Bush would've voted for him if he had up'd his game.

AAAAAAh so pissed!

s1mpl3

Fresh Meat
VOR stfu u have no idea the situation over there and many of my close friends said that they are glad they are over....u wouldn't want to have lived there before all of that shit so stfu..........god I hate fucking people who bitch just to bitch and don't know the whole fucking story about ne thing....oh and some do want to come home but they are the pussies....if you joined the active service u knew wtf u were doing....

Jung

???
Premium
s1mpl3 said:
if you joined the active service u knew wtf u were doing....
Contrary to what you may think, the military isn't explained for you before you sign the dotted line. Recruiters lie to meet quota, and the training personnel isn't tasked with explaining the intricacies of the military to you. They train you to fight and soldier, that is all. In the same manner that he doesn't know, neither do you, unless you're a veteran. I'm not taking up for VOR, his comments were harsh and uncalled for, but you should speak from knowledge not guesses. Maybe the one who want to come home just object to mindless murder and killing. Does having a conscience make you a "pussy?" I don't think it does, maybe some soldiers just see this war for what it is. Wanting to come home and actually doing so are completely different. A soldiers does his job reguardless of personal opinion or feelings. SImply wanting something doesn't make them bad soldiers. I think your opinion would be a lot different if you were in the middle of war, facing possible death. Maybe someone would be calling you a "pussy" for your actions.

Stephy96

Banned - What an Asshat!
i didnt vote but its like y should i?, it dont really matter....thats just my opinion

Descent

Hella Constipated
S1mpl3 really is simple.

Look at all that net slang and ignorance!

Try actually POSTING with proper SPELLING and GRAMMAR, and backing your statement up with FACTS, and then we will take you under our wing!

FUCK THE AIM GENERATION!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
Contrary to what you may think, the military isn't explained for you before you sign the dotted line. Recruiters lie to meet quota, and the training personnel isn't tasked with explaining the intricacies of the military to you. They train you to fight and soldier, that is all. In the same manner that he doesn't know, neither do you unless you're a veteran. I'm not taking up for VOR, his comments were harsh and uncalled for, but you should speak from knowledge not guesses. Maybe the one who want to come home just object to mindless murder and killing. Does having a conscience make you a "pussy?" I don't think it does, maybe some soldiers just see this war for what it is. Wanting to come home and actually doing so are completely different. A soldiers does his job reguardless of personal opinion or feelings.
Yes a lot of soldiers are misinformed or lead to believe only the good things about the military. A lot of time recruiters are like used car's sales men can word things in a tricky way. My uncle is a recruiter for the army so i do have some knowledge of this Junglize. Which also helped jesse and I plann for the best way for him to go about joining the military. MY suggestion to you if you are thinking of looking at joining any brance of service is to get everything in writting. Ask your recruiter for a more in depth description of the things he telling you, read everything carefully. Check into things and inform yourself.....

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
nameless_girl96 said:
i didnt vote but its like y should i?, it dont really matter....thats just my opinion
I guess something that directly affects your future and the out come of so many people does not matter.

please do not breed

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
I guess something that directly affects your future and the out come of so many people does not matter.

please do not breed
For emphasis, again.

The world may now end, I've agreed with Kit.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
s1mpl3 said:
VOR stfu u have no idea the situation over there and many of my close friends said that they are glad they are over....u wouldn't want to have lived there before all of that shit so stfu..........god I hate fucking people who bitch just to bitch and don't know the whole fucking story about ne thing....oh and some do want to come home but they are the pussies....if you joined the active service u knew wtf u were doing....
I don't need bullets wizzing past my head to know that this war was based on lies by opportunists who are taking this country for a ride...and will for another 4 years.

I'm not bitching I am stating my opinion.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
voiceofreason said:
I don't need bullets wizzing past my head to know that this war was based on lies by opportunists who are taking this country for a ride...and will for another 4 years.

I'm not bitching I am stating my opinion.
which is bitching all the same

:)