Thanksgiving day tragedy

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I ended up eating macaroni and cheese from a gas station (the only thing open) and trying to mix some music on my comp. would have much rather spent it with my family. I'm sure i'm not the only on here who had a "less than stellar" holiday...post the sob stories up right here.

BumB

Hoodrat
Eat Kal is now happy to play in arcade:-P lmfao... And I dont have a bad story, but a girl I know, her entire family got into a huge arguement.. so things aren't going well for her. They did the exact opposite of what your suppose to do on Thanksgivings Day.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
bigck3000 said:
I ended up eating macaroni and cheese from a gas station (the only thing open) and trying to mix some music on my comp. would have much rather spent it with my family. I'm sure i'm not the only on here who had a "less than stellar" holiday...post the sob stories up right here.

dude sorry to hear that. you couldve came to my house. i would've picked you up even :)

wtf happened?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
shit...i didnt mean to come off as a "pity me, my holiday sucked" type of dude....no i go to college in orlando and they live in san diego....they offered to fly me out...I just couldnt do it, i'd have to be back for finals and shit....just wasnt gonna work out....the fucking chinese food place wasnt even open! They're not 'American American' i mean they live here....but they just must have gotten off the Junk. :)

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
BumB said:
Eat Kal is now happy to play in arcade:-P lmfao... And I dont have a bad story, but a girl I know, her entire family got into a huge arguement.. so things aren't going well for her. They did the exact opposite of what your suppose to do on Thanksgivings Day.

So instead of eating a big feast, they starved themselves...all while NOT getting drunk and instead of watching football, they ran around naked outside?

BumB

Hoodrat
I would assume so. They are Bardin Folks here in Putnam County. We consider Bardin and Bostwick people to be.... eh =/ lol ...weird people ;)

shep

Local alcoholic
BumB said:
I would assume so. They are Bardin Folks here in Putnam County. We consider Bardin and Bostwick people to be.... eh =/ lol ...weird people ;)

OK,now i must ask where the fuck is "putnam county"?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I spent it cooking for my mom(who is very sick with cancer), my step dad, little sister, and little brother. I cooked Turkey, ham with crushed pinapples and brownsugar, stuffing, can of collards...lol, made gravey from scratch, mash potatoes made from scratch, deviled eggs, some rolls, green beans for my brother cause he don't eat collards, and 2 days ago I made pumpkin pie. Yes I did take a 2 year class of Culinary Arts...lol. I do know some stuff...I was almost a chef, but I gave that up. It was all good, we had no arguments or anything this year...it was so peaceful. Sat. my boyfriend is inviting me to go with him to his aunts house for another late Thanksgiving dinner...I don't know how that will be :confused: ...lol

I am sorry to hear that Bigck...You should have came over to my place...we had plenty of food.

G's-up

Postaholic
I didnt even get any turkey.....I was completly deprived of my triptophan, bitches..........I had withdrawals all day yesterday.........AND the Texas and Texas A&M game is today and my sons get to go and I get to WORK......WTF?? Nobody can beat that terrible tragedy......lol.....

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I went to my friends house, sat around watch tv, ate, watch a lil tv and then drove home. Eh. Boring turkey day, just waiting for my bday in 2-3 weeks..

shep

Local alcoholic
Smoke said:
I went to my friends house, sat around watch tv, ate, watch a lil tv and then drove home. Eh. Boring turkey day, just waiting for my bday in 2-3 weeks..

Dude,you did'nt drink beerz?shame on you :redface:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
bigck3000 said:

eh, sorry yours was so rough.

arcibaldfox

Fresh Meat
bigck3000 said:
Why didn’t you find your self an Indian for diner? :question: