WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Tharuz is an idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
NoSubstance is an idiot.

wow

Well that was the most interesting and deepest post I've ever read.... :youputthewrongnumberofperiodsinyourelipsis:

Hmm... and to round things off with a test: #########

Edit:// Beh, doesn't work.

NoSubstance said:
:youputthewrongnumberofperiodsinyourelipsis:
Well sorrrrrrryyy just cause I added an extra period by accident doesnt really mean much.
:note I'm very tired so its very easy to mess it up:
Edit: Coffee helps

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Kid's Tip: Don't take me seriously :smiliethatmakesmelooklikelessofanasshole:

this thread reeks of the lack of intellegence.

may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits

The sad part about this thread sucking so much is the premise is so true... Tharuz is an idiot.

TylerYoung

Agitated Poster
Tharuz keeps giving me threatening personal messages about how I "better never write shit" about him again or he'll "give me cancer". I just wanted to ruffle his feathers a bit.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
TylerYoung said:
Thaurz is an idiot.
Allright pussies.....Grow the fuck up and stop posting Horse Shit.
Tyler, WTF? So he's an idiot is that the best you got????? I've heard worse from Preskoolers....Post your stoopid shit somewhere else....Unless you got something that requires a train of thought....... :mfinger:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
TylerYoung said:
Tharuz keeps giving me threatening personal messages about how I "better never write shit" about him again or he'll "give me cancer". I just wanted to ruffle his feathers a bit.
I'll fucking give you cancer, bitch.... He'll give you cancer!? Does tharuz have Down's Syndrome? Maybe we shouldn't be making fun of him.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
TwisT said:
Post your stoopid shit somewhere else....
Um, "stupid". It's "stupid", not "stoopid". I hate to tell you, but nobody really thinks you're any cooler when you intentionally mispell something.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
deus_ex_machina said:
you Fucking Attenton Whore! Stop Posting Stuff Like This!
As opposed to posting stuff with size 7 font to make sure that every person that looks at this thread notices your post...

Status
Not open for further replies.