WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Tharuz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
:) This phone booth is in the middle of the Rio Grande for the illegal that get lost halfway across?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Unfortunately, Tharuz is the illegal that made it all the way across. Damn!!!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Bullshyt said:
Unfortunately, Tharuz is the illegal that made it all the way across. Damn!!!
I know that's a Pic of his wife calling for help.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Broken said:
:) This phone booth is in the middle of the Rio Grande for the illegal that get lost halfway across?

yeah, he was callling US immigration to pick him up. Free ride back to the home land.

FYI I hate immigration, they are rude fuckers at the border when you are visiting mexico, especially the bitches.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Your openness and acceptance of others, despite their differences will always serve as an example for me. "FYI I hate [fat people], they are rude fuckers at the [salad bar] when you are [trying to get food], especially the bitches."

Anyhow, I was actually curious the other day if I could use that to get a free ride to Mexico. I'm not really Mexican, but most white people can't seem to tell the difference. Do you think I could just go into some government agency and "turn myself in" for a free trip to Mexico? Or do you think they do some in depth research?

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
They probably wouldn't do much research. Unless they had your finger prints on file and they actually took the trouble of printing you, you'd pretty much be able to lie and say you had no documents, and your name was Juan Dos (yes that was an attempt at John Doe).

Besides, I'm sure they write off doing any research under the pretext "Who wants to leave America? Nobody would lie about American Citizenship, because its such a glorious thing!"

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Oh, he is still alive, he is living in my basement. For some reason, he likes to eat vermin.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
NoSubstance said:
They probably wouldn't do much research. Unless they had your finger prints on file and they actually took the trouble of printing you, you'd pretty much be able to lie and say you had no documents, and your name was Juan Dos (yes that was an attempt at John Doe).
Actually it would probably be something like "Juan Garcia", but Juan Dos is hilarious, primarily because "dos" means two.... Say it out loud, "Juan.... Two...."

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Bullshyt said:
Oh, he is still alive, he is living in my basement. For some reason, he likes to eat vermin.
Yeah, because everyone with brown skin likes to eat vermin...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skitch0o0 said:
Your openness and acceptance of others, despite their differences will always serve as an example for me. "FYI I hate [fat people], they are rude fuckers at the [salad bar] when you are [trying to get food], especially the bitches."
I have been to the mex/am border many times. they are rude. I have not met one polite person down there. I am judging them by what they DO not what they ARE...

You are a stupid hypocrite and very biased person. you make me want to vomit.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Skitch0o0 said:
Actually it would probably be something like "Juan Garcia", but Juan Dos is hilarious, primarily because "dos" means two.... Say it out loud, "Juan.... Two...."
I know that Dos means two, but I was going for an audible similarity, not one in regards to frequency of use.

And... heh heh, Juan Two. I didn't think of that while posting...

Edit:// Hahahahahha. When I posted this, the ad at the top said "Gorillas," and the topic was "tharuz," that is too fucking priceless... hahahahahaha.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Skitch0o0 said:
Yeah, because everyone with brown skin likes to eat vermin...
I can’t speak for him, but I’m pretty sure that wasn't what he was saying.
When you get to know Thaurz, You'll know why he was directing it at him. Lets just say Thaurz is a bit; shall we say, anti-social.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
MaxPower said:
I can’t speak for him, but I’m pretty sure that wasn't what he was saying.
When you get to know Thaurz, You'll know why he was directing it at him. Lets just say Thaurz is a bit; shall we say, anti-social.
I thought we were takling about the guy in the picture... Here's the quote chain:
DenkiE_ said:
i wonder if that guy is still alive
Bullshyt said:
But I guess it's possible the first person was talking about the guy in the picture and the tweaker who responded was talking about tharuz.

tharuz said:
no, i just dont like you

give up youre surrounded
Didn't you get banned?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
tharuz said:
no, i just dont like you

give up youre surrounded

I know you can't be talking to me. First off you don't like anyone. From the first moment you arrived here you did nothing but piss people off. That's all fine and well in B&T. But you also tend to flame people in many other parts of the site.

Are you just pissed because nobody here likes you? Do you actually think that people just have an unjustified bias, or dislike for you? You brought it upon yourself douchbag. I can venture a guess that this is not the only forum you've been to that you've ended up as an outcast.

The sooner you wise up and bring your shit attitude in check, fucker, the sooner you can have a normal conversation with fellow human beings. Till then spooge boy, you have my blessing to go fuck yourself.

Outnumbered? Heh, you're a delusional fuck, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.