WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

That 70's show..

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
..is like the only TV show that I watch with the simpsons. Nonetheless, it's fucking hilarious. Who's your favorite character? I'll have to go with hyde(or hide?) and fez. Red is ownage too. :thumbsup:

keebs

Particinator
yeah Red, hyde and Fez make the show, i haven't seen it in a while do to im so damn busy with school, bit its a great show. also season 1 and 2 are on dvd.

one of the best quotes from fez "lets make do it"

xXmisledyouthXx

Circa Approximate
Yeah Reds the funniest guy on the show. The new episodes though aren’t as good as the old ones. They're running out of material.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Red: So, I guess this is the way an immature, engaged, high school dumb-ass with no car, no job, and no money trims the hedges.
Hyde: That was, like, 8 burns in one sentence.

:rotflmao:

Easty

Click click boom
whatever, i like the entire cast. they're all great. who's the photoguy who works with hide, you know the stoner? i like him :thumbsup:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Eastside said:
whatever, i like the entire cast. they're all great. who's the photoguy who works with hide, you know the stoner? i like him :thumbsup:
lol yeah.. He's like the guy on the couch, except he's not on the couch..whatever :thumbsup:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
The photo hut guy is Leo. AKA Tommy Chong.

The show rocks. I've tried to figure out who the best character is but saddly, if you take one away the show looses so much. I dig Red though. He's like my own dad was. Bald and pissed off.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I have mentioned many times I do not watch TV. Way back in the days when I was still in high school, the only two shows I watched was the Simpson's and Seinfeld. A few months ago, I turned the TV on so I could catch a Seinfeld episode, however the 70's Show came on. I thought it was great. I laughed my ass off. If I liked TV, I would probably watch it more often.

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
I gotta go with everyones favorite t.v. idiot Kelso

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
My favorite is Kelso. He reminds me of many teens I knew, and still meet daily.

Easty

Click click boom
this should've been a multiple choice poll, but whatever