WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music That bad huh?

What are you cranking up tonight?

• Tom Petty - You don't know how it feels.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnny Cash - Long Black Veil

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Alright losers.

Say it's friday night. Your man/woman/job/pet/life/car sucks. You have a bottle of cheap rum, and 4 cigarettes left.

Things suck ass.

What kind of music are you going to listen to?

Are you going to stay depressed, and kill that bottle to some slow jams?

Or do you want to listen to some feel good shit to get your blood flowing again?

G's-up

Postaholic
HavokChylde said:
Alright losers.

Say it's friday night. Your man/woman/job/pet/life/car sucks. You have a bottle of cheap rum, and 4 cigarettes left.

Things suck ass.

What kind of music are you going to listen to?

Are you going to stay depressed, and kill that bottle to some slow jams?

Or do you want to listen to some feel good shit to get your blood flowing again?
Well first are we talking about hand rolled cigarettes or what? And is that bottle of cheap rum full or somewhat used, almost empty?? These are important questions that need clarification before I give my answer....ROFL.. :)

G's-up said:
Well first are we talking about hand rolled cigarettes or what? And is that bottle of cheap rum full or somewhat used, almost empty?? These are important questions that need clarification before I give my answer....ROFL.. :)

Nope. Not hand-rolled. Real smokes, brand of your choice.

And you only have one of your "hand rolled cigarettes" left. If you get my drift.

Already off topic, did you know Zig Zags are making their own brand of smokes now?

G's-up

Postaholic
Well I couldnt vote on the poll for the simple fact that I would chose other but I dont find your posts too pathetic so I will opt not to vote but yet create my own answer......ROFL.....

I would take all the filters off of the cig's that I have remaining making them much stronger when smoked.......I would slam my bottle of rum and I would crank the stereo up with some slayer or other serious heavy metal music and sing (or scream the words) as loud as possible until I passed out........then, I would wake up the next morning and smoke my 1 hand rolled cigarette (I got your drift heheh) and go back to sleep only to wake and bum cigs and liquor off all the neighbors around me and start the evening again.......PARTY!!!! :beer:

Last edited by a moderator:
G's-up said:
Well I couldnt vote on the poll for the simple fact that I would chose other but I dont find your posts too pathetic so I will opt not to vote but yet create my own answer......ROFL.....

I would take all the filters off of the cig's that I have remaining making them much stronger when smoked.......I would slam my bottle of rum and I would crank the stereo up with some slayer or other serious heavy metal music and sing (or scream the words) as loud as possible until I passed out........then, I would wake up the next morning and smoke my 1 hand rolled cigarette (I got your drift heheh) and go back to sleep only to wake and bum cigs and liquor off all the neighbors around me and start the evening again.......PARTY!!!! :beer:

Good choice. I was going to put about 20 different songs, but I figured I'd keep it simple. The songs I put weren't specifically what you would listen to, but the type.

For instance, Tom Petty is a bit depressing sometimes, but it's a feel good wallow in the moment kind of depressing. So it's almost a perfect 50/50.

Bad Company is feel good, but when you have no one, it kinda sucks to sit and drink yourself into oblivion singing "feel like making love" When all you have is your hand and some lotion.

ZZ Top, is allllll feel good.

Johnny Cash isn't too depressing, but if you listen to the lyrics of the song, it's pretty much 100% depressing.

So my choices could also be seen as:

50/50 depression. I like happy, but I can't forget my woe sometimes.

75/25, God-I-Wish-I-Had-A-Woman-But-This-Is-A-Good-Jam-Anyways, kind of depressing.

100% I-Don't-Want-To-Keep-Feeling-Depressed-Anymore kind of tunes.

100% I-want-to-wallow-in-my-miseries, kind of tunes.

And if you wish to choose other, you won't hurt my feelings, just make sure you let me know if you disagree with what follows "Other - " or if you agree.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
i have to strongly agree with g's up. but i'd also find some random dude who's feeling as bummed as me to come party too. i really don't like to be alone.. i get too bored too fast, and it's not as much fun/relieving drinkin n smokin while i'm by myself either.
though it'd be better if it was whiskey... i'd also find some good bashing material and take it outside for some... bashing! ..yes people can fit into bashing material too! and leave 'a note that simply reads, "i had to let some anger out. sorry." '
rather than slipknot or anythin like that though, i'd have to go with some rage.
but though i made my own shiny custom answer.. i'll still vote. i go for zz top just cuz they kick the absolute shit!

Black Flame said:
i have to strongly agree with g's up. but i'd also find some random dude who's feeling as bummed as me to come party too. i really don't like to be alone.. i get too bored too fast, and it's not as much fun/relieving drinkin n smokin while i'm by myself either.
though it'd be better if it was whiskey... i'd also find some good bashing material and take it outside for some... bashing! ..yes people can fit into bashing material too! and leave 'a note that simply reads, "i had to let some anger out. sorry." '
rather than slipknot or anythin like that though, i'd have to go with some rage.
but though i made my own shiny custom answer.. i'll still vote. i go for zz top just cuz they kick the absolute shit!

Good enough! Thanks for voting! That deserves a cookie!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'd go with ZZ Top. I used to crank Smashing Pumpkins and cry all the time. I was so lame :D

I still love The Smashing Pumpkins, but it's way more fun to not be depressed.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
lmao. i love that you admitted to it, hehe.
damn i didn't even think of them though, they're awesome for those depressive moments.. or those creative moments.. a lot of moments.. fuck, gotta love the pumpkins. what was the name of that sucky new band they formed a while ago? it started with a z.. anyway, it sucked a lot of ass. i'm still happy listening to their older albums anyway.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
well no matter my mood i like to listen to music that fits my mood. If im down i listen to depressing music. If im happy, happy music.. and so on.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Zwan. I actually didn't think they were too bad... and the only Pumpkins member (besides Corgan, of course) in it was Jimmy Chamberlin.

ZZ Top, though, really is pure feel-good music. I toe tally agree with Havok Chylde there.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
korn always gets me relaxed

if i wanna get the blood flowing id go for some slipknot cranked to breaking point