WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

That does it, I'm uninstalling AOL Instant Messenger.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I'm sick of this piece of shit making the wrong windows active.

I just sent my best friend an IM saying "What are you wearing?" when it was directed at a chick who will sexx0r me (Yeah, I'm getting laid).

It only started doing this after I reinstalled. Now my friend thinks I'm gay, I bet.

Here's to the AOL Nazis :mfinger:.

Fix your shit before you ship it, and then I'll use it again.

Cliffs: AIM's custom code is glitchy on my machine and it often fucks up...So now an IM directed at a chick got directed at a dude :sick:.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Descent said:

I just sent my best friend an IM saying "What are you wearing?" when it was directed at a chick who will sexx0r me (Yeah, I'm getting laid).

It only started doing this after I reinstalled. Now my friend thinks I'm gay, I bet.

Cliffs: AIM's custom code is glitchy on my machine and it often fucks up...So now an IM directed at a chick got directed at a dude :sick:.
Get Trillian.

Jung

???
Premium
You're just now realizing that AIM sucks?

Miranda
Trillian
gAIM

There are plenty of good alternatives...

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
only pisses me off when I'm playing GTA or some other game and it pops up cuz my network is poofy.. fuck you dlink!!!!

Descent

Hella Constipated
I used GAIM for a while, but I needed to Direct Connect more.

And guys, holy shit my mouse just PMSed to the max. Bizzarre. It combined the L and R buttons. It's three years old, and gets heavy use, so I'm not suprised.

That, and I threw it at the wall two days ago when I got really pissed off at my friend.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
I have never had a problem with AIM. But that may be because I use an older version (I use DeadAIM). Try an older version of AIM. :thumbsup:

Easty

Click click boom
i just uninstalled it too. get trillian: it's pimp :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Magic Hobo said:
MSN Good and generic.
Too bad it won't work on the AIM network, which is what this thread is about...

xXmisledyouthXx

Circa Approximate
Fire_ze_Missles said:
I have never had a problem with AIM. But that may be because I use an older version (I use DeadAIM). Try an older version of AIM. :thumbsup:

Yeah the old AIM doesent have bugs. It doesent have your fancy buddy icons and other things but who cares for that stuff. :thumbsup:

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Darklight said:
only pisses me off when I'm playing GTA or some other game and it pops up cuz my network is poofy.. fuck you dlink!!!!
D-link has posed no problems in 4 years for me... small lan party yesterday and had 2 D-links connected to each other... No problem... must just be you ;)

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Descent said:

AOL PWNS you!!!

Descent

Hella Constipated
Here's a late update:

He knows I'm not gay, and he understood the mouse problem.

Thank God.