WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gaming That Games Thread [2017-2019]

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
Done with p4g true ending, bought p3p and criminal girls 2 for the ps tv, sigh, backlog's increasing even more.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
Built for Speed on Android, a retro-arcade racing game. Game's physics are deeper than it appears.

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
Guilty Gear Xrd 2nd Rev and trying to plat P4G once and for all, oh and just got ESO: Morrowind .

Last edited:

ib4

Error
Staff
Got a Nintendo Switch recently. I've been playing Zelda: BoTW and fucking love it. Can't wait for more original titles to drop. @BRiT gives me the hardest time about it...and is mostly right. But it's a fun device.

Jung

???
Premium
I started playing Paladins with friends on PS4 since it's free. I liked it so much I'm playing on Steam as well. It's not as polished as Overwatch but I like the gameplay and character design a lot better. Maeve and Mal'Damba are some of the most fun characters I've come across in a class-based FPS.

Reactions: ib4

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
I hate to stain this thread with SW Battlefront, but man I love dogfighting with that X-Wing. Sitting close to the tube and shooting ti - fighters. Am I a idiot?

ib4

Error
Staff
I hate to stain this thread with SW Battlefront, but man I love dogfighting with that X-Wing. Sitting close to the tube and shooting ti - fighters. Am I a idiot?
Meh I don't blame you. Visually that game is incredible. It is pretty fun as well. I often want to jump back on especially after watching Star Was recently. I'm interested in SWBF2, but I need to get over my bitterness and money theft of the first title lol...

You on XB1 or PS4?

• Agree
Reactions: Crazizniac

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
PS4. Great way to game with both my kids - they both have skills but concede that I am the dog fighter and they are the ground men.

Reactions: ib4

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Playing Dragon Age Inquisition on PS3. The only downsides so far is the horrible state of brokenness that is the unpatched game, and the fact that none of the DLC is available for the PS3 version.

Jung

???
Premium
Gigantic is pretty fucking fun. It's kind of like a cross between LoL/Smite and a 3rd person shooter.