Gaming That Games Thread [2017-]

Stardust

stomping through the forest like a tiny dinosaurus
Premium
Got witcher 3 for xmas, I'm on my second now playthrough. Sooo fucken amazing. I love the details, the stories, everyfucking thing. This is everything x5 I wanted from fallout.

Oh and I also signed up for Gwent beta, it is a card game from witcher 3 which got it's own game. It's really fun! But you have to think a lot! And I've had daily migraines so it is kind of hard :eek:

Shanananaaa

Bacon
Mass Effect: Andromeda. I am really enjoying it. I miss
the power wheel and being able to control your teammates and choose their weapons and armor.
That was a huge part of why I loved the trilogy. Overall the fights have been challenging and fun. The story is interesting, I like the crafting, and the game seems huge. There's a lot to do. The multiplayer is pretty similar to what was in ME3 and is fun.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
Worms 2

Me and a friend are writing an rpg rulebook based on the Ultima series, for pen n paper mayhem. Little time left for videogames, we're testing :)

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
Got the platinum trophy for Nier Automata and now enjoying Season 10 HC on Diablo 3 PS4 as well as the ringed city DLC on Dark Souls 3.

Can't wait for Persona 5 though. Damn way too much games releasing almost at once.

Jung

???
Premium
Games make me feel old lol... I just don't care about most new games. Most of what I play are either 10 yr old FPS or fighting games or simple indy games. The last big title I finished was Metal Gear Rising. I've been playing Arkham City slowly for the past 2 yrs. I like it, I just lose interest after maybe an hr.

Rogue Legends is that crack though. Lemme get high and sit down to this and I'm done.

• 1LOL
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

ib4

Error
Staff
Games make me feel old lol... I just don't care about most new games. Most of what I play are either 10 yr old FPS or fighting games or simple indy games. The last big title I finished was Metal Gear Rising. I've been playing Arkham City slowly for the past 2 yrs. I like it, I just lose interest after maybe an hr.

Rogue Legends is that crack though. Lemme get high and sit down to this and I'm done.

I've been playing Zelda Ocarina of Time for over a month now hah that game is at least 20 years old now.

• 1Disagree
Reactions: 1 user

JByte

Fresh Meat
3f475a140b.png

WTF is going on?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Sheeple being fleeced. There has been a few resupply of the console at brick and mortar stores the past week. Those were just auctions where people were trying to cash in on scarcity and online articles saying Nintendo stopped making nes-mini console.

Jung

???
Premium
I started playing Dragon's Dogma again. I played when it first came out but got stuck and gave up. Ricochet Hunter is so OP I made it to the end of the game at level 25, but the dragon fucks me up.

sofatyrant

A true pillow sofa
A month later and I am now on my third playthrough of P5. GotY for me, most definitely.

Jung

???
Premium
I finished the Dragon's Dogma DLC and Bloodborne. I'm replaying Demon's Souls as the Royal this time... seems to be a bit easier.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Danni

Forever Sleepy
Premium
I've gotten back into Warframe. 20 hours in since Thursday evening. -_-

• 1LOL
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users