WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music That Music Thread [2017-]

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
QUESTION?

I usually listen to music on Pandora or take suggestions from this thread to youtube to listen. What is the benefit of listening to music on Spotify?

Out2Lunch

☠️
This man’s music is fantastic.

QUESTION?

I usually listen to music on Pandora or take suggestions from this thread to youtube to listen. What is the benefit of listening to music on Spotify?
I can only speak for myself, but I feel Spotify has a better selection and a lot of unground/unknown artists.

• 1Helpful
Reactions: Crazizniac

shneebs

Hoodrat
Anyone got any good synthwave artists, gone through the following but looking for some more:

Gunship
Dance with the dead
Fm84
Timecop
Trevor something
Carpenter brut
Pertubator
The midnight
September 87

Probably missing a load to.

Danni

Derp in the North
Premium
QUESTION?

Depends on what your preferences are. It's free, a lot of music is on it (although some artists choose not to be), etc. Spotify lets you build your own playlists instead of going off one song and finding similar.

• 1Like
  • 1Helpful
Reactions: Out2Lunch and Crazizniac

TooSmartGuile

Tenderony
That's a tough one to go off, you got an example of what you mean?
Anything from 2010 onward that is any form of rock or metal, and sounds amazing. Forget about the whole "doesn't take from classic rock" thing I said. I think it's foolish for me to think that contemporaries wouldn't take from the old school.