THAT ONE HOUSE NEXT DOOR WITH THOSE LOUD ASS PETS

iiblasted

Hoodrat
they piss me off they're so fucking loud. I like other dogs, but that one house is pissing me OFF. they either need to move to a field or make their dogs shut the hell up, because i can't fall asleep. sorry dog lovers. but i think you would not like those dogs.

• 1Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
hmmmm.... a kids next door rant.
Now a loud pet rant.

What's next, my socks aren't cool enough for 8th Grade rant?

• 1LOL
Reactions: 1 user

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I hate when I'm walking down the sidewalk, and somebody's dog runs up to me and starts snarling. Control your damn pets people!

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
My dogs are attention whores,
Buddha (on the left laying his head on Lilly) is ultra mellow, Lilly is a spaz at times
but she has a very valid reason for it, she was a wild feral for two years before we got her from the shelter, and one day before her euthanasia,
Lilly is a chihuahua/dachshund ,Buddha is a chihuahua/boxer, and believe it or not, people who don't usually like small dogs like mine,
they go right up to you and start crawling with that obvious pet me im cute mode, and the peoples fall for it so bad, you cant believe they are suckers for that love me routine,
Heck, even the ones from other country's that are terrified will usually warm up to them.

IMAG0062.jpg

• 1Aww
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
hmmmm.... a kids next door rant.
Now a loud pet rant.

What's next, my socks aren't cool enough for 8th Grade rant?
You on your douche socks kick again? We can't all have your superior taste in "foot gloves".

• 1WTF!?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users