WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

On TV That Television Thread [2017]

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
Salem, is a nice one. They added another season on netflix too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crazizniac

Particinator
Man, just finished the last Archer available on Net Flix. I fucking love that show. WTF? Do I need help?

Just finished The Originals last night. Super good, but super sad finish.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
Kidding episode 1 starring Jim Carrey. A show about a Mr Rogers type of person who runs a kids show, except his life is falling apart and is depressing. Free on the internet.

Godless on Neflix is pretty lit. It's a mini-series set in the Old West. There's a mine explosion in town that kills all the menfolk and the ladies have to fend for themselves, but they're all badasses so they're doing just fine two years later. Mix in some good old gunslinging, train robbery, and a delusional maniac, and you've got yourself a pretty decent show. Good acting and dialogue, and it doesn't drag on too long.