WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

That twofaced sonofabitch!

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
Alright, was talking to my ex earlier (big mistake, I know, but whatev). Anyway, So things were going great, he was being nice, etc etc. At one point he said "you know, you really are a nice person and I'd like to get along with you".

Fast forward a few minutes...we're in a chatroom, and he starts being REALLY sarcastic to me. At first, I think he's being completely serious (it is REALLY hard to tell the difference with him), but then he starts acting more and more like a dick. So I ask him privately to cut it the fuck out. We start fighting, because he honestly cannot see what he's done wrong. Then, in the middle of the fight, he signs off (or perhaps he blocked me, like the little pussy he is), and then his little twat friend IMs me and says "stop calling my friend names, especially without just cause". I tell her to fuck off because I had my reasons and she wasn't a part of the fight anyway. She responds with "you know, not everybody wants to like you and get along with you."

She could only have said that because of something he said which directly goes against what he said to me earlier. Needless to say, I'm never talking to this asshole again.

Sorry for the somewhat pointless thread, I just needed to rant.

That sounds like a great experience and as most people know it is hard as hell to "be friends" with an ex. Good job for at least trying though. Most people (like me) just tell them to fuck off. :sfork:

Wow, I've been going through a similar thing. When we broke up, my ex told me that we would still be friends, so I thought everything would be sweet... then he completely ignored me. After a couple of days when he decided that he was ready to speak to me, he tried starting up conversation. I was all like "hell no!".

I wasn't just gonna forget that he had been a jerk to me. Then he started telling people how much of a bitch I was and that he dumped me (even though it was the other way around!) because I was so hard to deal with. He was being an arse to my face too, so I retaliated of course... then he started asking if we were ever gonna be friends again.

I did try to be nice to him, but he kept paying me out behind my back and I just got sick of it, so I tried just not speaking to him... that didn't work either. He's just being a complete jerk about everything and I'm sick of it now... but I dunno what I can actually do about it. *sigh*

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot

And today I find out the fucker cheated on me. WITH ANOTHER MAN. I think a castration is in order.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
CatchTheWind said:

And today I find out the fucker cheated on me. WITH ANOTHER MAN. I think a castration is in order.
Did this thread get really strange? or is it just me?
Explain maybe?

CatchTheWind said:

Say you're going to make up with him, and throw him in a group of angry, racist, ignorant, anti-gay, rednecks. Give them pictures of him and his boyfriend, so they bash him down. Then he gehts bashed down and the rednecks go to prison. It's a win/win situation. :thumbsup:

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
meh_it_all said:
Did this thread get really strange? or is it just me?
Explain maybe?
Nothing really to explain. I found out he made out with a guy while we were dating. After we broke up he messed around with ANOTHER guy and went...well...farther than he ever went with me.

As for revenge, I'm really not the type for that. I was just pissed off when I found out. He's scum, and I'd rather not come in contact with him again, even to cause him pain.

lynduhland

Prone to Bad Karma
Wow, good for you. Stay away from him. He definitely has some issues of his own he needs to clear up by himself.

bombchu

b-o-n-e-r
Okay that is fucking horrible and I feel sorry for you, but the gay thing should have become apparent when
CatchTheWind said:
his little twat friend IMs me and says "stop calling my friend names, especially without just cause".
Rofl, that little pansy prick. My condolences.

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
bombchu said:
Okay that is fucking horrible and I feel sorry for you, but the gay thing should have become apparent
Oh, but he didn't MAKE her IM me. Of course not. He doesn't force his friends to do ANYTHING because forcing people is WRONG, don't you know? He just told her the situation (because she asked and he tells his friends what's going on in his life!) and she decided to get involved from there!

YAAAAAY stupid people.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
CatchTheWind said:
Alright, was talking to my ex earlier (big mistake, I know, but whatev). Anyway, So things were going great, he was being nice, etc etc. At one point he said "you know, you really are a nice person and I'd like to get along with you".

Fast forward a few minutes...we're in a chatroom, and he starts being REALLY sarcastic to me. At first, I think he's being completely serious (it is REALLY hard to tell the difference with him), but then he starts acting more and more like a dick. So I ask him privately to cut it the fuck out. We start fighting, because he honestly cannot see what he's done wrong. Then, in the middle of the fight, he signs off (or perhaps he blocked me, like the little pussy he is), and then his little twat friend IMs me and says "stop calling my friend names, especially without just cause". I tell her to fuck off because I had my reasons and she wasn't a part of the fight anyway. She responds with "you know, not everybody wants to like you and get along with you."

She could only have said that because of something he said which directly goes against what he said to me earlier. Needless to say, I'm never talking to this asshole again.

Sorry for the somewhat pointless thread, I just needed to rant.
Sounds like a jerk. A real man doesn't create drama over the internet; he does it in person.

I'd feel the same way. It's just not worth the acquired temper...Ctrl+Alt+Del him from your memory.

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
Did you turn him gay or was he gay to begin with? Either way he's an asshat.

CatchTheWind said:
He now says he's bi. Or at least "not 100% straight".
Someone's in denial then. I personally don't think bi really exists. I think you're either gay, straight, or confused.

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
Um. Speaking as a bisexual, I'd say you're wrong.

I'm not confused about anything. I know for a fact that I am sexually and romantically drawn to both males and females. Period. End of story.

fbfreak_16

Hell on Earth
holy crap

<to sookumchuks> jesus christ that is the exact same thing i am goin thru wit my ex. shes got connections to a lotta people i like, so if i tell her to fuck off, 20 people will stop talkin to me. WTF IS WRONG HERE???