WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

That you Tyler....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
found this pic on the front page....Say it ain't SO...

All in fun..... ;)

TylerYoung

Agitated Poster
That little picture wont get me any attention!!!! Bigger!!!! Look at what I can do with my gay hat!!!! >>> :party: Look at my crazy tongue!!!! >>> :lick:

LOOK AT ME !!!! . . . :rolleyes: . . . hee hee ;)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
You have truely mastered the art of "Emoticon". My little leather biker hat is off to you my friend.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
MaxPower said:
You have truely mastered the art of "Emoticon". My little leather biker hat is off to you my friend.
when is kelly gonna gimme back the pink chaps? max

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
She's not. She likes when we play the "Indian captures and rapes the rancher's daughter" role play game.

TylerYoung

Agitated Poster
deus_ex_machina said:
if the games arent about chicks running through a field with big breasts...i dont want to hear bout it
You would be surprised what gay people do for kicks

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
TylerYoung said:
You would be surprised what gay people do for kicks.
I'm gay
I happen to be gay
I am attracted to men
and I'm gay
By the way. Did I mention I'm gay?
Yes we know. We know. It's getting very old and worn out. Blown by funny, past not funny any more, right by annoying, and is hovering currently at boring.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
MaxPower said:
Yes we know. We know. It's getting very old and worn out. Blown by funny, past not funny any more, right by annoying, and is hovering currently at boring.
wait its moveing again..... there it went shot right up to bullshit

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
TylerYoung said:
Hey, that looks real dirty.
Dammit, femboy! If you start quoting yourself, people are going to think we're the same. Knock it off. They already think we're gay lovers.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
We could be, but I miss the certain desire. You know, that one that you have to get cock in the ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.