WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

That's just fuckin ASS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whenever a thread gets funny, it gets locked. then the old tired posts just linger on forever. no wonder i don't post so much anymore. there's nothing funny going on.

see: kitana's "me jesse" post by yktd.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
well why dont you make this post funny instead of being a whiner? you sissy la la girly man.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
neckdemon said:
whenever a thread gets funny, it gets locked. then the old tired posts just linger on forever. no wonder i don't post so much anymore. there's nothing funny going on.

well when a thread gets that fuckin off topic and doesent have a purpos it gets closed... Dipshit

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
neckdemon said:

that thread was great

youknowthedeal said:
well when a thread gets that fuckin off topic and doesent have a purpos it gets closed... Dipshit

this is b&t you moron. you don't make threads in here to discuss a particular topic, if you want to do that post it in chit-chat, douchebag. can't you at least pretend to be intelligent?

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
neckdemon said:
this is b&t you moron. you don't make threads in here to discuss a particular topic, if you want to do that post it in chit-chat, douchebag. can't you at least pretend to be intelligent?
hahah read the decripton for chit chat "General Off-Topic Discussion belongs here!" that isent what bait and tackle is for.... read up douch bag

otepsoul said:
if you like fat chicks shes all yours.
Well... if he is pimping your mom, that doesn't mean he is fucking her, it actually means that he is getting paid for her to fuck other people. So if he can find a market for fat chicks then i'm sure he will be quite profitable. :mfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.