WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The 6th time within 3 months..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Message removed, I think enough people read it to get the idea.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Since when did you come back to wtf, dickweed?
Siblings are siblings man, just kick 'em in the nuts.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
who could get mad at someone for saying hey shizzle fo dizzle... come on now! Oh yeah, and way to come back! I remember your wierd brother, you've complained about him before.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
tbsrk said:
who could get mad at someone for saying hey shizzle fo dizzle... come on now! Oh yeah, and way to come back! I remember your wierd brother, you've complained about him before.
You gotta remember! Betrayed is all of what?... 14.. maybe ..15? and at that age they know all!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
TwisT said:
You gotta remember! Betrayed is all of what?... 14.. maybe ..15? and at that age they know all!
16 actually.. But what are you trying to say?.. And yes tbsrk he is a little weird.. And I just posted that the other day, I'm not claiming to "know all" but I just find it funny people can get so mad at me for little things? I honestly don't know why..

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
your bro is 21 or what ?? and you are 16 ?

Your brother is a badass ..... try to ignore his stupid tries to flame you ! And if he wants that you call him just for showing that you have balls ..... then do it !

I thing you have the balls to do this! Flame him instead of he is flaming you !

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
betrayed said:
16 actually.. But what are you trying to say?.. And yes tbsrk he is a little weird.. And I just posted that the other day, I'm not claiming to "know all" but I just find it funny people can get so mad at me for little things? I honestly don't know why..
That's O.K. Im 26 and my younger brother is 21 and he's a loser! Since he graduated he's had one job for less than a month! DUMBASS! All he does now is....HMM..well Nothing. and my pop let's him. FUCK'EM!