WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The 86 rules of boozing

Jung

???
Premium
http://www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com/issues/01-02/01_02_booze_rules.htm

Here are my favorites, in no particular order.

35. Learn to appreciate hangovers. If it was all good times every jackass would be doing it.
52. Your songs will come on as you're leaving the bar.
For you cheap bastards:
28. If you can't afford to tip, you can't afford to drink in a bar. Go to the liquor store.
Some (stupid) guys don't seem to get this one.
14. If you offer to buy a woman a drink and she refuses, she does not like you.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
21. Our parents were better drinkers than we are.

22. Never talk to someone in the restroom unless you're doing the same thing—urinating, waiting in line or washing your hands.

30. Never complain about the quality or brand of a free drink.

33. The only thing that tastes better than free liquor is stolen liquor.

55. If you think you might be slurring a little, then you are slurring a lot. If you think you are slurring a lot, then you are not speaking English.

56. Screaming, “Someone buy me a drink!” has never worked.

70. The patrons at your local bar are your extended family, your fathers and mothers, your brothers and sisters. Except you get to sleep with these sisters. And if you're really drunk, the mothers.

^^ my faves