WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The age old question.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Why do hotdogs come in packages of 10 and hotdog buns come in packages of 8?

An obvious anwser is sales, but what are some others?

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
the Illuminati in connection with martians and the underverse have conspired to cause a mass confusion and financial dismemberment in the world to destroy the very fabric of society itself.. that and to get you to buy 5 packs of buns and 4 packs of dogs to even it out...

Darklight said:
the Illuminati in connection with martians and the underverse have conspired to cause a mass confusion and financial dismemberment in the world to destroy the very fabric of society itself.. that and to get you to buy 5 packs of buns and 4 packs of dogs to even it out...
That sounds like the hotdog companies are getting fucked over. Why don't they retaliate and start putting 6 hotdogs in a pack? That'd show the fuckers.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Darklight said:
I never thought I would say this but you smoke entirely to much reefer.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Well, which came first, the chicken or the egg?
That one's easy. The chicken came first. You really think God (or whatever higher being you wanna deal with) really sat on a fucking egg?

Sektor

Particinator
brainwashmonkey said:
Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
Wonder what was on their mind? (whoever came up with that, that is...)

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
Hey, this mystery I can actually solve.

bigck3000 said:
and why is Greenland so icey
Imagine you are a viking who's just discovered a new land mass. You want people to move to it. Problem - it's basically a big iceberg. Solution - call it Greenland.

bigck3000 said:
and Iceland so full of midgets?
Iceland is one little island in the middle of a freezing ocean. Not a whole lot of introduction of fresh genes into that pool (note: I am not saying people from Iceland are inbred).

I realize that the question was largely rhetorical. But I am so fucking wired right now, and answering this occupied a few minutes of my very boring night.

</rant>

Tenderony
YUCK FOU!!! said:
could god microwave a barito so hot that not even he himself could eat it?
I used to say shit like that to my re teacher all the time. I got sent out of that class on the regular.

</rant>