WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the AMAZING powers of hypnotism

jamesp

In Memory...
That kid on the end was Descent. But I think its a fake.

That kid on the end is kidbud... don't you recognize him from his self-sucking pictures?

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
I reckon most of them were actors.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
What the fuck was that? That was just fucking disturbing. That guy was breathing hard and WAY too into that. That is seriously disturbing. I wish I hadn't seen that. That is just FUCKED up. What was the fucking point?

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I read something about a guy over in some "Slavic" country who was using hypnotism to rob banks. Hypotism is only as good as your victim is dumb. You can quote me on that.

tw33k

Theoretical Realist
The kid on the left, he ate it alright.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
tw33k said:
The kid on the left, he ate it alright.
That's what made me laugh. No hanging about.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Didn't they do that shit to Sal the Stockbroker on Howard Stern?

In the immortal words of Barney the Security Guard, "I still have nightmares about Sal the Stockbroker wanting to be in a jacuzzi with Howard Stern and lighted candles and blowjobs."