WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

Headlines The "American" Taliban

I'm just really nice.
Fred Phelps (Westboro Baptist Church)

"If you got to castrate your miserable self with a piece of rusty barb wire, do it."

"Hear the word of the LORD, America, fag-enablers are worse than the fags themselves, and will be punished in the everlasting lake of fire!"

"American Veterans are to blame for the fag takeover of this nation. They have the power in their political lobby to influence the zeitgeist, get the fags out of the military, and back in the closet where they belong!"

"Not only is homosexuality a sin, but anyone who supports fags is just as guilty as they are. You are both worthy of death."

Best. Quotes. Ever.

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
dullbullet: *** Please read the posting rules for this forum.

Please note, that just posting a link and making a comment is not permitted here. Please post some of the article (but no more than 75%) with your post as some news organizations change their article urls once they move them to their archives and it will destroy future debate.

If there is no 'article' per se, please post about what you found at the website and what you do not agree with or your comments about the site. Your post prompts no energy in me.

A Rampant Vagitarian
My all time favourite is James Watt, secretary of the interior in Reagans regime:

"We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand."

or Jerry Falwells:

"We're fighting against humanism, we're fighting against liberalism...we are fighting against all the systems of Satan that are destroying our nation today...our battle is with Satan himself."

"If you're not a born-again Christian, you're a failure as a human being."

Forget Seinfeld or Chapelles, I´m spending my time in the "righteous america"-chatrooms for now on.
Pissed myself? I nearly shat.

The nice guy

This man scares me. I think it is Bin Laden in disguise.

and the delightful Kay O'Connor:

"I'm an old-fashioned woman. Men should take care of women, and if men were taking care of women today, we wouldn't have to vote.
It's such a trial for us poor femmes, trying to work out whether to put a simple cross on a ballot paper or make it into something beautiful, yet usefull, like a pipe rack for hubby.
Lt. Gen. William G. Boykin's quote is freaky when combined with his picture.

“George Bush was not elected by a majority of the voters in the United States, he was appointed by God.”

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
WILD said:
Lt. Gen. William G. Boykin's quote is freaky when combined with his picture.

“George Bush was not elected by a majority of the voters in the United States, he was appointed by God.”
I wonder how long until America becomes a fascist Theocracy?

In Memory...
Well, considering a large percent of the population is liberal in the least bit, and also apparently satanic. This percentage is rising like hell, so I see them just being remembered as NeoCon hardcore religious fanatics.

Critical Update Notification Tool.
at the rate this is going, its going to be the end of the civilized american, and maybe even the cause of a few million deaths....
Y'know... old what's his nuts...

The fact that almost all of these people had been elected into their positions immediately brings to mind someone else who used to say things like that. Unless I'm wrong (which I know I'm not) he even wrote a book 10 years before his election chocked full of wonderful quotes like the above. Come to find out... he really did want to kill all the Jews! How could they had known, right?
I suppose my point is that maybe if quotes like this weren't buried under money, and god, and patriotism, maybe old what's his nuts would have just died on the streets and President what's his face would be just another evil billioinaire getting caught for trying to establish a monopoly... I'm just saying though...