WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The AOL age

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Are you making home movies now?...42? It was goofy enough to be funny though. I'd also like to add, AOL sux.

When does the sequal come out? AOL2 Men in Tights

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
is that a home video? Weird. LOLerskates was funny though.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
ROFLCOPTER! *spins around*

Great video XD

Janglenut

Particinator
That was one of the funniest videos I've seen in awhile.

Tagmatic

Banned - What an Asshat!
thats wierd but funny i dont know why though

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Yeah, I want all the aol people to die a very gruesome death. That is my hared towards aol, I am stuck with it and my parents are too stupid to get rid of it. Fuck, the other AOL users I have noticed as well, are dumber than rocks, it is really fucking annoying. Such a prude-ass internet provider. Fuck those fucking fuckers!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
crap ... the 'puter i'm on gots no sound :thumbsdn:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I thought it was kinda funny, but mostly stupid.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
AOL is like the internet, only castrated.

Don't hate.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
And now in AOL's fucking chat rooms, they actually have a fucking goddamn host!! He will suspend you and kick you out of the chat if you say something like "suck". So what do I do? I threaten to kill his dipshit self. Needless to say, I always get banned, but hell, it is worth it to tell them that they are going to die. They need to all die and go to hell with all their relatives, oh wait, they are king of dumbass internet providers. It is no wonder why their stupid fucking sales are going down every fucking year, because people aren't fucking prude like they used to be. I only wish I knew where their head building was at, I would seriously make a home made explosive and blow their dipshit selves and blow their dumbass programs with it. Goddamn, I don't think I can calm down from this, AOl fucks everything up so damn much, that I about blow steam, and this is the motherfucking internet. Usually I don't care what happens on the internet, but AOL pisses me off that fucking much. Dammnnnnnnn!!!!!

Ahh, I think I'm a little better, but not towards AOLjust my insanity, I'll always hate those dumb motherfuckers and their stupid fucking commercials.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I hate AOL.(Something that is pretty obvious)