WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines The Awful Truth

</rant>

Tenderony
They deserve all they get. I used to do that but embed nasty executables in the photos.

</rant>

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
That site is pretty cool. Fucking fry them all.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
ish ish..they all should be burned..

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
well, its good to know he was caught before he could catch up with a real kid... sicko...

</rant>

Tenderony
I like the way they find out where they live and tell their friends and family.

Good job.

</rant>

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
uggghhh i just blew my lunch. tx!
so sick but the site is different.

it should be mandatory to show every parent this site b/c i bet so many are unaware of the dangers.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Holy shit!

Blankenship is the last name of my science teacher... maybe this is like, his brother or something?

:sickpuke: Sick fucker.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Icarus said:
Holy shit!

Blankenship is the last name of my science teacher... maybe this is like, his brother or something?

:sickpuke: Sick fucker.
maybe this is your science teacher :p how well do you know him... yeah that is just sickening WTF.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
My god people make me sick. I hate people. WTFmembers are cool, and a handful of people I know, other than that, I hate people. Lol

Deserves to be beaten, tortured, and then shot in the eye.
It sucks to know that people like that exist.

Tetragrammon

Seraphim Uriel
that guy was disturbing...i didnt even bother reading it all, just sat there picturing my daughter talking to some sick fuck like that... :gun: