The "Ban Petition" Ban Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
BrIONwoshMunky said:
I second the nomination to nominate the Banning of Ban Petitions. :confused:
Ok, you lost me after "second," but I´ll agree with you so that I look smart in front of everyone else.

*nods knowingly*

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Skitch0o0 said:
Ok, you lost me after "second," but I´ll agree with you so that I look smart in front of everyone else.

*nods knowingly*
wow you lasted to "second"? :thumbsup: i got losted before i even read the thread :thumbsdn:

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
You have my official support in this matter.

/Me tries to convince himself that he actually has some pull.

I don't get it, did you actually make a radio thinger. If so, impressive. If not, still impressive :thumbsup:

Better yet, it plays good shit. I'm hearing Nas right now. Anybody else?

Awaken

God
Magic Hobo said:
So it's an internet radio station. If so, VERY impressive. It owns. Outcry and Nas : :thumbsup:
Yes, it's an internet radio station. It's currently active, as well. So, if you want to listen to it, follow the links. :thumbsup:

Gre... WHAT THE FUCK?! Aren't we supposed to be talking about Banning Ban Petitions? However I cannot say I regret witnessing that link. The Station Owns. Who runs it?

Awaken

God
Magic Hobo said:
Gre... WHAT THE FUCK?! Aren't we supposed to be talking about Banning Ban Petitions? However I cannot say I regret witnessing that link. The Station Owns. Who runs it?
Tzedek. VIEW THE SUPPORTERS PAGE!! I'M ON IT!!!!!! lol.

:thumbsup:

We support tz with what he needs. Like drug money, sex, rock 'n' roll.

Holy Shit! I heard everywhere that Tzedeck owned, but if never hit me that hard. TZE FUCKING OWNS!

Anyhow, as I was saying, everyone look at Skitchs status and laugh.

Havok

Mr. Ee
Magic Hobo said:
Holy Shit! I heard everywhere that Tzedeck owned, but if never hit me that hard. TZE FUCKING OWNS!

Anyhow, as I was saying, everyone look at Skitchs status and laugh.

I don't do shit on the site eh?
Well fuck you! :rotflmao:

Awaken

God
HavokChylde said:
I don't do shit on the site eh?
Well fuck you! :rotflmao:
Well...Havok...what have you done? :p

But no, really, what have you done? :rotflmao:

You weren't there when TZ NEEDED YOU!!!

tzedek

Original Member
He designed most the site. and future changes are going to be handled by him. He also co-hosts sometime. Shoutouts to Nunzio, Bigck, Awaken, and everyone else who has contributed. Junglizm, Max, all you fuckers. Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.