WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The "Ban Petition" Ban Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
I say we ban Ban Petitions. There dum [sic].

P.S. DON'T CLICK THE LINKIES IN MY SIG!!!!

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I second the nomination to nominate the Banning of Ban Petitions. :confused:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
BrIONwoshMunky said:
I second the nomination to nominate the Banning of Ban Petitions. :confused:
Ok, you lost me after "second," but I´ll agree with you so that I look smart in front of everyone else.

*nods knowingly*

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Skitch0o0 said:
Ok, you lost me after "second," but I´ll agree with you so that I look smart in front of everyone else.

*nods knowingly*
wow you lasted to "second"? :thumbsup: i got losted before i even read the thread :thumbsdn:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
You have my official support in this matter.

/Me tries to convince himself that he actually has some pull.

Easty

Click click boom
fuck, i started it and even i agree.

I don't get it, did you actually make a radio thinger. If so, impressive. If not, still impressive :thumbsup:

Better yet, it plays good shit. I'm hearing Nas right now. Anybody else?

So it's an internet radio station. If so, VERY impressive. It owns. Outcry and Nas : :thumbsup:

Magic Hobo said:
So it's an internet radio station. If so, VERY impressive. It owns. Outcry and Nas : :thumbsup:
Yes, it's an internet radio station. It's currently active, as well. So, if you want to listen to it, follow the links. :thumbsup:

tzedek

Original Member
Magic Hobo said:
Outcry was made by our very own Junglizm :thumbsup:

Gre... WHAT THE FUCK?! Aren't we supposed to be talking about Banning Ban Petitions? However I cannot say I regret witnessing that link. The Station Owns. Who runs it?

Magic Hobo said:
Gre... WHAT THE FUCK?! Aren't we supposed to be talking about Banning Ban Petitions? However I cannot say I regret witnessing that link. The Station Owns. Who runs it?
Tzedek. VIEW THE SUPPORTERS PAGE!! I'M ON IT!!!!!! lol.

:thumbsup:

We support tz with what he needs. Like drug money, sex, rock 'n' roll.

Holy Shit! I heard everywhere that Tzedeck owned, but if never hit me that hard. TZE FUCKING OWNS!

Anyhow, as I was saying, everyone look at Skitchs status and laugh.

Magic Hobo said:
Holy Shit! I heard everywhere that Tzedeck owned, but if never hit me that hard. TZE FUCKING OWNS!

Anyhow, as I was saying, everyone look at Skitchs status and laugh.

I don't do shit on the site eh?
Well fuck you! :rotflmao:

HavokChylde said:
I don't do shit on the site eh?
Well fuck you! :rotflmao:
Well...Havok...what have you done? :p

But no, really, what have you done? :rotflmao:

You weren't there when TZ NEEDED YOU!!!

tzedek

Original Member
He designed most the site. and future changes are going to be handled by him. He also co-hosts sometime. Shoutouts to Nunzio, Bigck, Awaken, and everyone else who has contributed. Junglizm, Max, all you fuckers. Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.