WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Bank

jamesp

In Memory...
How do i get my points out of that damn bank?

Jung

???
Premium
Simple; with and ak47 and a ski mask. :thumbsup:

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
You guys took away the ability to change your username!

Noooo!
I wanted to be William:(

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
junglizm said:
hehehehe....i got both for sale ;)

Goatstack said:

Noooo!
haha i win....... :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Goatstack said:

Noooo!
Im' pretty sure it was to avoid the cluster fuck of gimmick names that were going to appear. I'm sure you can PM an admin adn request your name to be changed though.

n00b head

The pron storer
junglizm said:
Well i bought a ski-mask once and was walking around in town when someone said that if u cover ur face then you cna be fined. That seemed stupid but i didn't risk it and just asked a policeman if this was indeed true. He told me it was not so I put on the ski-mask and walked away. They told me I might get arrested for suspicion. My friend also put it on and walked around a supermarket. They got followed by about 5 security guards and tey picked up a kit kat and joined the queue

Descent

Hella Constipated
JNG said:
Im' pretty sure it was to avoid the cluster fuck of gimmick names that were going to appear. I'm sure you can PM an admin adn request your name to be changed though.
Yeah, I've put Jason through hell with that.

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
Thats why I'd rather not bother, I know it can annoy the shit out of Admins.