WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The bannination of Kilo_Juliet

Should Kilo_Juliet have been banned or farmed for his stupidity?

• Uber should be farmed for making another fucking poll.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Ok, so if you read the issues thread you might have seen this twat posting. For examples go check out the Alternative to gas threads. He fuckered them up quite nicely.

He's a fucking dumbass. He got banned for his idiocy. This was WRONG.

I'm not defending the douche. But lately we've had a spate of bannings while the Cock Farm sits empty.

We have this wonderful tool that should discourage poor behavior. It doesn't but it does provide many of us with endless amounts of fun while we torment the loosers stuck in the cage.

Yet it sits empty.

So I'm asking, should K_J have been banned or farmed? Tell your mods what you think. VOICE your opinions. Because we all know they'll make a difference. Somewhere... not here.

Wellllll.....
I'm not part of the elite shock troop squad :) that can post in the Cock Farm, so I think we should lock him in B&T to help satisfy all of our abusive flaming needs. Some people need love, and some people need tough love. However, some people just need to be verbally abused at a rapid-fire rate.

necro

Postaholic
I'm going for Flip's answer, I would have rather had him locked in B&T, because I can't post in the Farm either. But technically, I have suggested that a couple people be farmed, not banned :cool:

You should have made this a multiple choice. Decisions, decisions. ;p

Jung

???
Premium
I'm not defending the douche. But lately we've had a spate of bannings while the Cock Farm sits empty.
I seriously doubt he would even post in the cock farm, so what's the point? CF threads are just more _crap_ that shows up on my 'recent posts' list, so while they can be mildly amusing at times, they're more often annoying. He's banned for a month, but hopefully he'll forget about this place before then. Personally I'm not going to recommend him to be caged.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
its my second evening here, can someone/anyone either direct me to some guidelines of what gets people banned or farmed, or alternatively just spell it out for me personally.

is it an arbitary thing or does it follow a procedure?

I looked in the welcome wagon but it wasn't specific as far as i could ascertain. i've been on forums before, but the set-up here is so different that i thought it prudent to ask and learn.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
I don't give one flying fuck wether or not some idiot should be caged. All that does is spew crap like "OMG I GUT FARRMED I ARE SAD NOWW".

jamesp

In Memory...
FlipTheState said:
Wellllll.....
I'm not part of the elite shock troop squad :) that can post in the Cock Farm, so I think we should lock him in B&T to help satisfy all of our abusive flaming needs. Some people need love, and some people need tough love. However, some people just need to be verbally abused at a rapid-fire rate.
Thats the best thing I've heard us called, I like it, REPPED! :thumbsup:

JamesP - Elite Shock Troop Commander

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I voted farm, but I could've voted taters as well, because I don't give a fuck. He's an idiot, and wether he's banned or farmed, it doesn't make a difference to me.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
necro said:
You should have made this a multiple choice. Decisions, decisions. ;p
I did that on purpose. Sometimes the polls are just TOO easy for us. This way you gotta PICK man. I know it's cruel but hey, what could is it if you vote "farmed" and "banned"?

Junglizm said:
I seriously doubt he would even post in the cock farm, so what's the point? CF threads are just more _crap_ that shows up on my 'recent posts' list, so while they can be mildly amusing at times, they're more often annoying. He's banned for a month, but hopefully he'll forget about this place before then. Personally I'm not going to recommend him to be caged.
I know with him it wouldn't have made any difference banned or farmed. But it brings up the point that if we're going to have the cock farm we should use it for what it's intended for. Kilo didn't specifically break any rules except MAYBE the flaming outside B&T one. The farm was a more suiteable response to his actions IMO. I mean if it's not for the idiots who need to learn how to play nice what is it for?

Although in his case, banninated works pretty swell too.

Jung

???
Premium
Kilo didn't specifically break any rules except MAYBE the flaming outside B&T one.
Personally, I think he was a troll.

jamesp

In Memory...
Fuck yeah he was a forum troll. he was also a thread shitting cock monster. lets just forget about him and get back to our normal lives...

Seriously, nothing to see here folks.

shep

Local alcoholic
UberSkippy said:
Ok, so if you read the issues thread you might have seen this twat posting. For examples go check out the Alternative to gas threads. He fuckered them up quite nicely.

He's a fucking dumbass. He got banned for his idiocy. This was WRONG.

We have this wonderful tool that should discourage poor behavior. It doesn't but it does provide many of us with endless amounts of fun while we torment the loosers stuck in the cage.

Yet it sits empty.

So I'm asking, should K_J have been banned or farmed? Tell your mods what you think. VOICE your opinions. Because we all know they'll make a difference. Somewhere... not here.

The cage is up to the admin.A mod banned his ass,the end.

shep

Local alcoholic
We can do that,wanna join him? :D

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Some members are beyond all hope, and hence the straight up ban. Some members show a glimmer of hope that they can be rehabilitated, and hence they are caged. Those are the two options available. I do not forsee us locking a user into B&T only. It's also extremely rare that we lock members out of a particular forum only, but it has been known to happen.

Also, right now the cage process is manual and relies on admins. Once the next upgrade is available, the mods will have direct ability to cage users.

BRiT said:
Some members are beyond all hope, and hence the straight up ban. Some members show a glimmer of hope that they can be rehabilitated, and hence they are caged. Those are the two options available. I do not forsee us locking a user into B&T only. It's also extremely rare that we lock members out of a particular forum only, but it has been known to happen.

Also, right now the cage process is manual and relies on admins. Once the next upgrade is available, the mods will have direct ability to cage users.
:upto: O' Really? :upto:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Taylor_Blade said:
:upto: O' Really? :upto:
Hey Taylor, I think now would be a good time for me to appologize for accidentally kicking your dog. And shitting in your mail box. And pretending to be you when I called in that bomb threat. And stealing your grandma's car. That whole thing with the goat.... yeah, sorry about that too.

But dude, none of it was personal. I swear. Ok, the thing I put in your chimney was but the rest was just for laughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.