WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines The barrier between women and men.

If either, which is better?

• Both are equal.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I don't give a shit. (I'm a fucker)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Men

• Women

• Total voters

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
It occurs to me that the differences between a man and a woman are becoming the opposite of what they were originally. What I mean is, women are now said, by many people and even guys, to be stronger and more intelligent than men. Mind you, women are by NO MEANS stronger than men, but men submit to them without any fight whatsoever. On my argument on that women are now thought to be smarter than men, well that is not true either. Women and men are of the same intelligence PERIOD, end of question. Now I'm not saying that men are superior to women, but it is just outrageous how women are portrayed, yes portrayed, as a man's superior.
An example of how women are portrayed as a man's superior, is how boys are entitled to a greater punishment than girls, even though we are "equal." Now how does that work?
Now I went around my high school and asked people what they thought on the following questions.
1) Are women smarter than men?
2) Are men stronger than women?
3) Is there a dominant sex? If so which one?

Here are the results (each out of 400):
1) yes-346 no-54
2) yes-273 no-127
3) yes;women-173 yes;men-154 no-73

Now, what do you think?

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Don't fucking get rid of this one or I will personally rip your guts out and feed your carcass to the seagulls.