WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The bastard brother

FMXmaster

Fresh Meat
The mother fucking bastard brother of mine stole 460 dollars and my car from me and went to mexico so I can't do a damn thing about it until I found him. and when I do he is gonna DIE!!! :mfinger: :mad: :sword:

magnolia

Postaholic
I say that u press charges on him for grand theft auto. Then if anything happens you can drop those charges, but it'll scare the shit out of him to spend the night in jail. Mwahahahaha! At least that's what I'd probobly do. Good luck with it all.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
FMXmaster said:
The mother fucking bastard brother of mine stole 460 dollars and my car from me and went to mexico so I can't do a damn thing about it until I found him. and when I do he is gonna DIE!!! :mfinger: :mad: :sword:
:lol:HA HA! you got burned!

LOL! wat a ass hole if that was me id fucken shoot him in the head :gun: and then steal his wallet ;)

FMXmaster said:

I Kinda know how that is, well execpt for the whole stealing my car and going to Mexico. My brother has stolen alot of money from me i only new about a few hundred, til he told me exactly how much he took from me. I was ready to kill him. But he said that once i get a car he will put a system in it. so that made me happy. Good luck hunting your brother and make sure you dont get caught after you burrie him. :D

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
wow that sux...

think he's gonna come back?...or is he running away?

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
FMXmaster said:
he is gonna DIE!!! :mfinger: :mad: :sword:
no he's not...you love your brother....i say you give him the silent treatment for a while...
i did that to my bro...he stole some cash from me....it made him cry....there is nothing shittier in the world than someone you love ignoring you ....[ok..im sure there are shittier things than that..but you know what i mean]....

Rust

I AM CANADIAN
magnolia said:
I say that u press charges on him for grand theft auto. Then if anything happens you can drop those charges, but it'll scare the shit out of him to spend the night in jail. Mwahahahaha! At least that's what I'd probobly do. Good luck with it all.

That's what I would do. I almost did it to my old roommate... bastard kept taking my truck cause he wrote off his... I wouldn't mind if he had asked me but he just took my keys out of my room... and that is another story...

FMXmaster said:
your new so welcome and fuck off.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
mariusthegreat said:
no he's not...you love your brother....i say you give him the silent treatment for a while...
i did that to my bro...he stole some cash from me....it made him cry....there is nothing shittier in the world than someone you love ignoring you ....[ok..im sure there are shittier things than that..but you know what i mean]....
yes, that truly does suck..i get depressed when ppl i like ignore me....

...and i bet mom who left my family back in march is feeling really bad, cuz we're ignoring her now, we're supposed to 'act as she is just another stranger'....i have no mom

Signify

Particinator
Seije said:
yes, that truly does suck..i get depressed when ppl i like ignore me....

...and i bet mom who left my family back in march is feeling really bad, cuz we're ignoring her now, we're supposed to 'act as she is just another stranger'....i have no mom
whos idea was that?

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Darkness_Reaper said:
whos idea was that?
my dad, bro, sis, and i agreed on it...no communication
damn, i shouldn't even be talking about her right now....

shep

Local alcoholic
Is he in mexico forsure?If so report your car stolen and then call U.S customs,give them his name and tip them off that he is bringing a shitload :thumbsup: of cocaine back with him.When the catch him they will interrogate him,strip him naked and make him cough.That should fix his wagon.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
shep said:
Is he in mexico forsure?If so report your car stolen and then call U.S customs,give them his name and tip them off that he is bringing a shitload :thumbsup: of cocaine back with him.When the catch him they will interrogate him,strip him naked and make him cough.That should fix his wagon.
dont forget the anal probing.....that should be rather interesting....