WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

the bastard took my girl...

fez

Fresh Meat
2
0
0
#1
so ive loved this girl for a year now ( yeah loved...as in i completely care for her in every way humanly possible) and our relationship had grown quite a bit during the year, but not to a gf/bf point...what happens but my best friend takes her off her feet, and they've been goin out for a week now...now yeah i know it's my fault, i was way overdue to make a move on her...but seriously...like i know this guy doesn't care for her the way i do, doesn't know her the way i do, and seriouly is just bent on trying to get a fuck out of her...i really want her back, if i did, i'd make my move...and seriously, i want to punch my "friend" across the face as hard as possible, but that'd be bad lol...what do i do?...argh
 

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
346
0
0
#2
well id say kill the friend...but maybe dont cuz that might turn the chick away from you.....my best advice is to tell her despite the fact that shes going out with your friend...if you lose a friend but gain a lover id say that is more important...depends on prioritys and if you truly love her...dont fucking wait to tell her...youll never forgive yourself
 

shep75

Tenderony
279
0
0
#4
fez said:
so ive loved this girl for a year now ( yeah loved...as in i completely care for her in every way humanly possible) and our relationship had grown quite a bit during the year, but not to a gf/bf point...what happens but my best friend takes her off her feet, and they've been goin out for a week now...now yeah i know it's my fault, i was way overdue to make a move on her...but seriously...like i know this guy doesn't care for her the way i do, doesn't know her the way i do, and seriouly is just bent on trying to get a fuck out of her...i really want her back, if i did, i'd make my move...and seriously, i want to punch my "friend" across the face as hard as possible, but that'd be bad lol...what do i do?...argh

either shit or get off the pot. tell her how you feel and stop being a pussy.
 

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
916
0
80
#5
i agree with shep...stop being a fuckin vagina and tell her...it would really suck to hear that a few weeks from now she turns out pregnant..or married to this asshole....trust me youll kick yourself for the rest of your life man...i live by two mottos......1. FUCK IT.....2. NO REGRETS.......oh and theres a third one...i forget tho.....ill get back to ya on that one....seriously dude....dont let her go....good luck....
 

Xailian

Fresh Meat
3
0
0
#6
You are acting like the token nice guy. That is a good way to get yourself hurt. Just tell her how you feel and that you want to be with her. I am telling you she will pick you over him...No doubt in my mind. Just be confident.
 
#7
dont be sensitive. punch ur "friend". kick his ass in front of the girl. and when ur done call him a bitch and spit in his mouth. later t.p. his house and put eggs in his stuff. just let him know not to mess with you ever again. and if this chick is who u portray her as. she come crawling after u!
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#8
fez said:
so ive loved this girl for a year now ( yeah loved...as in i completely care for her in every way humanly possible) and our relationship had grown quite a bit during the year, but not to a gf/bf point...what happens but my best friend takes her off her feet, and they've been goin out for a week now...now yeah i know it's my fault, i was way overdue to make a move on her...but seriously...like i know this guy doesn't care for her the way i do, doesn't know her the way i do, and seriouly is just bent on trying to get a fuck out of her...i really want her back, if i did, i'd make my move...and seriously, i want to punch my "friend" across the face as hard as possible, but that'd be bad lol...what do i do?...argh
should of went for her
 

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
213
0
0
#9
Relationships suck ass... just kill them both. You'll be much happier in the end..
 
#10
i am sorry...this has happend to me to... and It sucks... except it was the like opposite...everywhere it says girl it says guy and every where it says guy it says girl!
 

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
213
0
0
#11
Halfpintrocker said:
i am sorry...this has happend to me to... and It sucks... except it was the like opposite...everywhere it says girl it says guy and every where it says guy it says girl!
You mean, where it says girl you mean guy and where it says guy you mean guy?
 
#12
no.... where it says girl i mean it to say guy when it says guy it means to say girl!!! you little fucker!!
 

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
213
0
0
#13
ok so wait, when it says girl you mean girl, and guy you mean guy? or guy to girl girl to guy guy guy girl to girl guy to guy? what exactly are you trying to say?
 

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
916
0
80
#14
BakEd13 said:
ok so wait, when it says girl you mean girl, and guy you mean guy? or guy to girl girl to guy guy guy girl to girl guy to guy? what exactly are you trying to say?
lol...shit dude...lmao...good one...
 

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
346
0
0
#15
BakEd13 said:
ok so wait, when it says girl you mean girl, and guy you mean guy? or guy to girl girl to guy guy guy girl to girl guy to guy? what exactly are you trying to say?
i think she is trying to say horny monkey anal sex...but thats my guess
 

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
213
0
0
#16
FUBAR said:
i think she is trying to say horny monkey anal sex...but thats my guess
Interesting theory.. but I think its YOU who meant to say that.. Whats on your mind HMMMMM......? girl guy girl guy guy girl? or girl girl guy girl guy guy girl guy girl girl?
 

wiseman

"angry"scientist
92
0
6
#17
oh thats easy, cuz its happened to me before, kill him and steal his wallet and his watch, and if u want to you can eat him to try to have some of his power... but since all thats illegal give him a swift kick in the ass.
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
248
118
#18
I'd say Marius has the best advice.

She says no?

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never loved at all.

She says yes?

Then go American Pie that shit. You know you want to.
 

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
916
0
80
#19
NoSubstance is right....american pie it is....you cant go wrong with that..
 

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
214
0
0
#20
fez said:
so ive loved this girl for a year now ( yeah loved...as in i completely care for her in every way humanly possible) and our relationship had grown quite a bit during the year, but not to a gf/bf point...what happens but my best friend takes her off her feet, and they've been goin out for a week now...now yeah i know it's my fault, i was way overdue to make a move on her...but seriously...like i know this guy doesn't care for her the way i do, doesn't know her the way i do, and seriouly is just bent on trying to get a fuck out of her...i really want her back, if i did, i'd make my move...and seriously, i want to punch my "friend" across the face as hard as possible, but that'd be bad lol...what do i do?...argh
Tell your friend he's an asshole, then tell the girl how you feel and if she loves you back she'll dump the guy she's with and go with you.