WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The Bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
5,711
1,107
257
#1
Dude, I just got back from the bathroom.

It was fucking disgusting in there.

I'll tell you about the mess later.

I have to delete it from my mind so that I can eat...
 
7,261
1,340
218
#2
Awaken said:
Dude, I just got back from the bathroom.

It was fucking disgusting in there.

I'll tell you about the mess later.

I have to delete it from my mind so that I can eat...
So, why don't you clean it?
 

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
682
0
0
#3
Awaken said:
Dude, I just got back from the bathroom.

It was fucking disgusting in there.

I'll tell you about the mess later.

I have to delete it from my mind so that I can eat...
lol.... nice :thumbsup:
 
5,711
1,107
257
#6
chucktheskiffie said:
looks like the bathroom in the pub in Trainspotting
Nah, it was just a pic that was totally intellectual and took a long time to find and create a subliminal message with it. :thumbsup:
 
368
0
0
#9
Lol Trainspotting is a crazy movie, but that bathroom looks worse than the one in the movie. Scary
 

Demon

From Hell and Back!
30
0
0
#10
at least someone almost tried to clean there was a dust pan on the floor...lol
 

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
329
0
0
#11
Rather then clean it might be more effective just to burn the entire thing down and rebuild.
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
0
0
#13
Nasty! I can not stand a nasty bathroom. You should pay someone to clean your shit, if you do not want to clean after yourself. :rolleyes:
 
368
0
0
#14
If my bathroom looked like that, my solution would be the garden hose, dishwashing liquid, and a broom.
 

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
1,669
55
112
#15
What did I tell you Awaken? Do not let skitcho in your bathroom =/
 
5,711
1,107
257
#16
MrNewbie said:
What did I tell you Awaken? Do not let skitcho in your bathroom =/
lol. I read that as "Do not let Skitcho post in your bathroom"
Roffle.

For those unaware, that's NOT my bathroom...lol
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#17
Awaken said:
lol. I read that as "Do not let Skitcho post in your bathroom"
Roffle.

For those unaware, that's NOT my bathroom...lol
Its his bedroom.
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#18
dustinzgirl said:
Its his bedroom.


Must be nice to sleep on the shitter, while using the mud in the bath tub as his own personal bed. The only way he will get action in THAT bed is if he was gay, don't play in the mud!!! lol
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,282
739
387
#19
Can we stop with the "I'm a 10 year old idiot" threads,already?
Jesus fuck people. You all act like you can't think of something more meaningful to post. Shit! Are you all of infantile intellect?

*gehtfuct leaves to crazy glue his dick to a car door.*

Idiots.
 
5,711
1,107
257
#20
gehtfuct said:
Can we stop with the "I'm a 10 year old idiot" threads,already?
Jesus fuck people. You all act like you can't think of something more meaningful to post. Shit! Are you all of infantile intellect?

*gehtfuct leaves to crazy glue his dick to a car door.*

Idiots.
:thumbsdn: This is another flame at descent. His thread in "Life Sucks" about how he had an incubus attack. That's all he said and then he said he'd tell us about it today. :thumbsdn:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.