WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

The best night ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon

From Hell and Back!
Me and jamesp were crusing down the interstate about 3 hrs ago we noticed that there were 3 very hot girls next to us. We were playing with them like speeding up and they would speed up too, prety much pacing us, when we noticed the girl in the back held up a sheet of paper with a cell phone number on it. well, james was driving, so i whipped out my cell, and called the number. the girl in the driver seat picked it up and said to pull over at the next exit. well, we got off at the next exit and pulled into a gas station. got out and started talking to them. we exchanged words, in the process one of the girls asked if we wanted to hang out with them at her apartment. well, what do you think we said? "Hells yeah!" so we followed them to her place...shot the shit for about 30 mins, then proceeded to get gang banged by the whole trio. so in retrospect, it was most definitely, the best night in quite a while for us. :D :thumbsup:

jamesp

In Memory...
yeah, best night in a while? fuck! that was just about the most sacreligious thing ive ever been a part of!

keebs

Particinator
wow that is awesome, all i have to say is, if all that can happen to you, why cant i even get a number? oh well. i move on. but very for you guys. much respect goes out :thumbsup:

jamesp

In Memory...
keebs said:
wow that is awesome, all i have to say is, if all that can happen to you, why cant i even get a number? oh well. i move on. but very for you guys. much respect goes out :thumbsup:
lol, thanks man, im not really sure how we did it, maybe they were on X or something, but it doesnt really matter why it happened does it?

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
You guys are bastards, but got to give you props.

Easty

Click click boom
:woot:

but why is this thread here?

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
I was wondering that myself......guess a happy forum doesnt have anywhere to go really in this forum so minus well put it in the Flame forum

tzedek

Original Member
how come i wasnt invited

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
derelicts! (j/k)

as a gurl, i just find it odd when men flirt w/ me while driving, and do you know what goes through my mind? "yeah buddy, like i'm going to pull over-give me a fuckin break!" lol but apparently some people would, i guess it's a NY thing. we do have a bunch of crazies so...it's not wise to be that friendly here.

that's why your experience sounds naughty, therefore hot as hell. go boys!! but don't go ruining it by keeping in touch with them! annonymous sex makes it all the more hotter!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
All I have to say, is that if you are willing to get laid by girls you just met on the fucking freeway for gods sake, I hope you wrapped your winkies.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Demon said:
"Hells yeah!" so we followed them to her place...shot the shit for about 30 mins, then proceeded to get gang banged by the whole trio. so in retrospect, it was most definitely, the best night in quite a while for us. :D :thumbsup:
heh its funny how Demon and Jamesp didn't realized that those 3 hot girls are transvestites....but they did give good head according to them....they realized the girls were actually guys when they grabbed their crotches.....but they were too wasted to care.....and there fore they enjoyed their "gang bang". im happy for you guys...i really am :thumbsup:

jamesp

In Memory...
gurlgonewild said:
derelicts! (j/k)

as a gurl, i just find it odd when men flirt w/ me while driving, and do you know what goes through my mind? "yeah buddy, like i'm going to pull over-give me a fuckin break!" lol but apparently some people would, i guess it's a NY thing. we do have a bunch of crazies so...it's not wise to be that friendly here.
trust me, 'flirting' on the interstate usually bever gets you pussy, we've tried...alot!

gurlgonewild said:
that's why your experience sounds naughty, therefore hot as hell. go boys!! but don't go ruining it by keeping in touch with them! annonymous sex makes it all the more hotter!
hell no, that phone number is gone, we'll never see them again. hells yeah!

Diznuts said:
heh its funny how Demon and Jamesp didn't realized that those 3 hot girls are transvestites....but they did give good head according to them....they realized the girls were actually guys when they grabbed their crotches.....but they were too wasted to care.....and there fore they enjoyed their "gang bang". im happy for you guys...i really am
judging by the tone of your reply, id way that you were jealous....you really are.:thumbsup:

tzedek said:
how come i wasnt invited
sorry man, it just seemed like it would be cooler to post us getting gang banged rather than me, you, and Demon, all having an orgy.

dustinzgirl said:
All I have to say, is that if you are willing to get laid by girls you just met on the fucking freeway for gods sake, I hope you wrapped your winkies.
Not bad advice at all.

Still, I'm impressed. Hooray for freeway fucking!

jamesp

In Memory...
dustinzgirl said:
of course, i always wrap my wacker before i attak her....well, some strange girl.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
jamesp said:
of course, i always wrap my wacker before i attak her....well, some strange girl.
dude just for that.....and your smart assedness about protection i have to rep ya :thumbsup:

jamesp

In Memory...
DIZNUTS said:
dude just for that.....and your smart assedness about protection i have to rep ya :thumbsup:
LMFAO! remember kids: ALWAYS wrap your wacker before you attak her! it saves not only your sexual prowness, but your future!

"I have a baby now, and its all because of PROM!"

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
This thread is Worthless without Pictures!!!!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.